+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Vyrava still drop fragments, but they are useless

Vyrava still drop fragments, but they are useless

See title
    Epic Erenor Scepter - 856 Magic Att, 733 gimped DPS.
    Epic Erenor Katana - 815.3 DPS.
    Epic Erenor Bow - 693 DPS... worse than the gimped weapon even though it's a primary weapon.
    "Balance" . . . This doesn't even take in to account the 978.4 epic erenor nodachi, or 978 mAtt staff.

why i cant go into PTS... Yes i do NOT have a patron.. but its a testing period? Wtf?

Quote Originally Posted by Hokage View Post
    why i cant go into PTS... Yes i do NOT have a patron.. but its a testing period? Wtf?
    Not a major patch, I would guess? Just speculation though. Trion hasn't officially asked anyone to jump on and test anything specific so I would guess it's just not considered an official testing period.

It only takes some gold and you have patron.
    Epic Erenor Bow - 693 DPS... worse than the gimped weapon even though it's a primary weapon.
    "Balance" . . . This doesn't even take in to account the 978.4 epic erenor nodachi, or 978 mAtt staff.

Mysterious chests are removed too ?

I checked several times on PTS for mysterious chest and i saw nothing

I have also checked and didn't find any trace of the mysterious crates. Which is kind of nice since this is basically just free gold for nations.

Removing crates sucked, removing all auroria packs over next two patches sucks. Worried about game when they squeeze commerce into tiny area so that PN flying dragons can find us easier and feed...

If you made a build for getting packs similar to how you tweak you build for water fighting if your serious...

For mysterious crates you want cc's and stealth abilities, things that help you escape. If you are very outclassed, you can log out and run it in later. You can switch it to another character at a nui, you can log out and your guild can come help you after it calmed down a little...etc. It was actually something ANYONE could start doing without ANY previous knowledge and be successful, even with an aggressive PN trying to take them all. There were 37 areas they spawned in and it would take a fairly determined PN to stop all 37 every 4 hours.

Archeage continues to make changes that favor the stronger parties over and over again and it just doesnt make sense. But I will say, I only see a small part of the whole game played on many continents, I also only care about now and am not privileged with information of where they are headed with all these changes.

Also, they took away from me almost everything I do in the game... again. (I only ran auroria cargo, then ran them south for charcoal. I switched to the new packs early. I learned the mysterious crate system early on and enjoy the struggle of getting them.... so maybe I am biased)

I didn't like the mysterious crates becuase of how they work and exist completely outside the labor system. I like perdita though, which is a similar but much better designed mechanic.

If the mysterious crates had a few hundred spawn points ( or even more ) and random spawn times for each after one is used then it would be much better. The sheer fact that it is limited spawns and known timers make them just easy to camp for whatever strong group owns the server.

If it was a mechanic where anyone could stumble on one while searching the the search is the fun. Right now it's just groups with alts on them all.

As for the trade system I agree. Removing auroria doesn't seem to make sense at all. Making short runs so OP that only idiots do PVP runs makes no sense.

I have no clue what thier plan is unless it's eventually just to delete trade.

+ Reply to Thread