+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: No, you can't have my gear for your alt.

1.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #1
    ArcheAge Community Manager

No, you can't have my gear for your alt.

Hello Adventurers,

(Left Foot) Over 2 years ago I came to Trion and started my journey as a Community Manager for Atlas Reactor. Being a part of the player community before working here helped me hit the ground running, making the new responsibilities as the CM a natural growth curve.

(Right Foot) A year ago, this month, I stepped into the role of CM for ArcheAge when Celestrata moved into her Producer position. I had very little experience with ArcheAge itself, but my interest in this deep and challenging game, coupled with the community’s willingness to teach me helped the onboarding process a ton. Since then I’ve spent about 1,800 hours in game, been ganked more times than I can count, and discovered just how great this game is. There’s so much to learn still, and I plan to continue playing. So no, you can’t have my gear for your alt.

(Left Foot) And now, another chapter in my life draws me from Trion and into a whole new adventure. I’m off to pursue one of my other passions, and if I am successful, it’s largely because of all that I have learned from being your CM on ArcheAge.

Even though I look forward to this next step, I’ll miss connecting with you. The level of intensity you’ve consistently brought to our interactions proves how much you care about this game. Never lose that. Continue to provide input, and work together to teach newcomers as well as you have taught me!

I leave you in the capable hands of Linda “Brasse” Carlson, who will act as the interim CM for ArcheAge. She’s a very seasoned MMO CM, having worked on Rift, Everquest 1 and 2, Star Wars Galaxy, Planetside 1 and 2, DC Universe Online, Free Realms, and many more. Brasse is the Director of Community here at Trion and will also be a great representative of all you dwarves out there. While she already plays ArcheAge, be sure to display the same patience and generosity with your knowledge as you did with me when I started!

Many of you have befriended me on Discord, which is the best place to stay in touch: TheBlueMuzzy#1068.

This Friday, July 20th, is my last day at Trion, but I’ll see you in game, or at least in Discord. Thank you all for caring so much about this game. You helped me grow in game, as well as out.Like me, I hope you all keep moving forward - growing and learning more!

All the best,
    Muzzy (Muzzle, Muzilius, MuzMuz, etc)

P.S. You can find me on Vengeance farming Philo Stones to tier up my main hand. I always appreciate the help!
    P.P.S. 'Obriko, I truly hope you get your gold bar décor back in game. However, your “T” is forever mine.

Goodbye muzzy!

Bye, and best of luck!

CY@

yikes
    <PANTSU>
    <oso>
    <Forestcrow>
    Hemox Fan Club now recruiting

Take it easy Muzzy
    Pariah Pariahx Pariahh Pariahahh Purriah Puhryeuh

7.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #7
    Director of Community Relations
    We're all going to miss him. A LOT.
    Still, it's great when someone gets a chance to follow a dream opportunity. =)
    Brasse

I'll never forget my first voice conversation with Muzzy, when he had just been appointed the new CM of Archeage. Disobeying the advice of others, he sat down to talk with myself and Plox, with the latter being a notorious figure within the community. Regardless of how the conversation went on record and ended down the line, it showed a key trait of our new CM: he was willing to reach out further to the community and hold direct contact with them. Throughout the day, you could catch Muzzy in his Discord server or in private message groups. You were terribly enthusiastic about ideas, something we as a community perhaps didn't see as much before you came to Archeage. I hope that this is an example that resonates with others at Trion.

Muzzy, you may not have been the perfect CM, and you certainly faced a heap of criticism from the community, but you tried, you tried ♥♥♥♥ing hard, and you've earned mine and many others' respect for that. Although progress came in different forms than perhaps what I wanted to see during your time at Trion, it did come nonetheless. You raised the bar on that, and you did bring in change during your tenure here.

I'll miss you man. Farewell, good luck in all your future endeavors, and I do hope our work intersects down the line.

F

-Mark
    Owner and Writer at Omnom.gg

Omnom Social Media Links
    #1 Player Who Doesn't Play

Goodbye Muzzy and good luck with your dream. Will miss you, you left the mark real high for the others to come.

Please do more Python streams xoxo
    Farewell

Hopefully we get a few more move arounds within the archeage team soon
    Big black mage, looking for healer grills

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast