+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Golden token market where?

Golden token market where?

Trion, you guys said the golden tokens would be able to be used after the Fresh start Nui patch today. I have been having a ♥♥♥♥ few days at work, and was looking forward to this.

I have 3 gold keys, bought with my money, by purchasing those credit packs..NOW BLAM...let down.

you said in your LIVE STREAM it would come with the patch..patch came...where is golden token market items.

Its as bad as your calendar. i always have to send ticket on so that i can get the blue star every month.

2.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #2
    ArcheAge Community Manager
    As I'm sure you know, because you are a clearly perceptive person, any marketplace updates occur on Thursdays (7/19 PDT) which is tomorrow. The Golden Token shop is part of the marketplace, which stands to reason that it will become available with that update.

Quote Originally Posted by Muzzy View Post
    As I'm sure you know, because you are a clearly perceptive person, any marketplace updates occur on Thursdays (7/19 PDT) which is tomorrow. The Golden Token shop is part of the marketplace, which stands to reason that it will become available with that update.
    not that perceptive. considering i work endlessly, and this game is my only escape. i wake up at 230am and work to 5pm most days, and am back in bed by 9pm at the latest...so days, hours, and DETAILS such as updates to the marketplace elude me. All i know is Tuesdays are normally maintenance, and patches, and other stuff days, for most MMOs i play. This one is usually up in the air..

BUT THANK YOU for giving me some ease on this..now i can look forward to this tomorrow.

+ Reply to Thread