+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Have not played in years, class ideas?

Have not played in years, class ideas?

As the title says I have not played in many years. And so I know absolutely nothing about the game anymore I know that different combinations of skillsets make up your class in the game and after a bit of reading on the forum I found out that both Defense and Sorc are "Useless" so I'm trying to avoid them if possible.

My play style: Thats sort of the issue, I'm used to playing casters in MMOs and in 4.5 the forum says it's not a viable option, I am prepared to have a bit of a learning curve.

And so on that note I leave it in your hands, what do you think would be a fun class to play with both PVE and PVP potential?

Also I would not be against a Melee or bow build Id just like something with lots of DPS potential perhaps a few AOEs and SOME Survivability. Also plate armour would be a plus for me if possible.

Firstly welcome back

Class wise you could try Doomlord, battlerage/defense/occultism. A tanky class with some dps and cc. Defense is not useless its very good skillset, with the immunity to impale and the revitalizing cheer to remove stun its very useful.

happy to give you some more info if you would like to try it

all the best and have fun farming your hiram gear :P

I'll look into it, thanks Iv been looking at executioner on the side as well, what is your opinion on that?

+ Reply to Thread