+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: No One Doing Land Packs Anymore?

No One Doing Land Packs Anymore?

So how about all these people who got rid of land right when phase hit?

Cargo outlets are becoming useless as there are fewer and fewer people doing land packs.

Great job XL :P

I run solo packs via the upgraded skateboard, best investment so far plus having the price timer also keeps me from just spending hours hauling packs that extra mile for an extra gold peice.. craft a pack and I'm done in 15. Ready to do something else.. but yeah running a full 4 pack wagon within the timer is dang near impossible unless I'm running a 30min pack or something, makes me be a bit more selective in what I'm transporting. For the inner continental packs runs anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Corelia View Post
    So how about all these people who got rid of land right when phase hit?

Cargo outlets are becoming useless as there are fewer and fewer people doing land packs.

Great job XL :P
    If you're paying attention you'd notice it's not people giving up land... but people giving up on their accounts.
    The server population is rapidly declining.

Personally I see alot of people doing land packs almost everyday and if you check the outlets alot of the rates are down to 97% etc.. Now that being said most people are only crafting very few types of packs mostly fertilizer packs, fellowship specialty packs and community center packs as larders have become almost an obsolete thing.

Perhaps the east is different but people are definitely running land packs in the west.

The problem is people cant pay the taxes due to no patron status.....

So a lot of land gets destroyed

I have to tell you honestly... It is NOT hard at all to make enough gold to buy 2 apex and purchase patron with them..
    At the price of $1300g for an Apex you should be able to make enough to purchase 2 of them in these time frames using these methods if you are efficient enough.

Hunting coin purses (Princess/Queens). 3 to 4 days about 2 - 3 hours per day
    Running fert packs or gilda packs on land. 2 days about 2 1/2 hours each day (this is what I did and I now own a whole cliff side in two crowns and keep up on taxes for 8+ properties...)
    Buy/Sell on Auction house. 2 days to a week if you know how to play the market properly
    Sell your Labor for gold. (be someones labor slave) 2 - 3 days depending on your labor situation (remember you can make alts)

There are many more ways to make gold in the game very quickly to cover the expense of patron and taxes..

If you arent geared for hunting coin purses and dont have the proper knowledge of the marketplace to buy/sell to make money and would like to run packs but dont have a hauler then start small get a donkey or craft a skateboard and start from there.

If people need help figuring out how to get started doing packs or funding themselves so they can afford things like patron and taxes dont be afraid to ask people for assistance in the game.. there is alot of ♥♥♥♥♥♥s, haters and trolls on the server but there is alot of nice and helpful people too!

it was not about no one could pay for 2 apex it was about the bug of no patron status ingame despite how many remaining days you got of patron subscription

Ahh I had not experienced this issue I feel for those who are having the problem

The funny thing is when you go to Legacy the cargo area is flooded. You see long trains of freighters. It's been the most active I've seen this game in a few years. Housing is completely filled. There is always people to hang out with, fight, etc. As a pirate it's even more boring because you're either fighting other pirates, or driving around for hours on the water in hopes of fighting some water PvP. At this point they may as well give us the option to choose to transfer to one of the two legacy servers. The only people who still like being here are the ones who prefer having a small group of players to play with on a full server. And that's just boring af for me.

Small group? Is that what you call the East Zerg? lol.....there’s still RvR PvP happening.....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast