+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge North American Server Maintenance: July 25, 2018 at 8:00 AM PDT

1.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #1
    Director of Community Relations

ArcheAge North American Server Maintenance: July 25, 2018 at 8:00 AM PDT

Hello all!

The North American ArcheAge servers will be unavailable at 8:00 AM PDT on July 25 for weekly maintenance and server updates.

The estimated duration for this downtime is 3 hours. In-game messaging will be broadcast in advance of the downtime.

Link to Patch Notes.

North American players, please do not play on the European servers until your servers are patched up during this maintenance. If you attempt to play on EU, the patcher will ask you to re-download the entire game.

We'll see you back in Erenor afterwards!

Please have them fix the bouncy wagon issue

Please have them fix the bouncy wagon issue. It's making me seasick.

Bring the old pack system back this new one is making me dizzy lol I see no value the game gets from changing the pack system. Its really why I like the game.
    Now I am thinking of quiting when all my patron runs out. Which is sad I enjoy this game but really have nothing left to play..Thank you for listening.
    Keep smiling!!!
    Kat

Please fix bouncing problem

i dont like my farm feighter dancing time to time, plz fix. and please please please bring the old trade system. if we cant wait for higher profit than its not a trading process. so plz bring old trading system

So we can play on Eu server after we download the patch?

Fortunately I dont rely on the trading system as much as others. However the more I pay the more I see the affects it has on those that do rely on the trading system.

Its going to be very sad and unfortunate if Trion loses veteran players us newer players rely on - to new un-tested and tried games coming out.

So regardless of changes made by Trion - does no good if you lose your main player base - people that attract newer players to other games.

As a new player that's been playing for about 3months now this new trade system is terrible. It caters to those who have cars putting those that have carts and wagons at a sever disadvantage. it is almost impossible to get to the location with any bonuses what so ever. Have to use fuel and a ton of axel grease just to get to destination barely on time before going into the negatives. This puts me off to the game. I enjoy the farming aspect of the game but like to use that farmed goods to produce my income via packs now if I cant do that effectively then its pointless to continue farming. If I'm not gonna farm then I don't need the land. If I don't need the land then I don't need to be patron. Fix the trade pack system restore it to the way it was before.

what about no DGS on fresh start, Sea of graves mini kraken event packs not spawning, ??????

Quote Originally Posted by exhilaration View Post
    as a new player that's been playing for about 3months now this new trade system is terrible. It caters to those who have cars putting those that have carts and wagons at a sever disadvantage. It is almost impossible to get to the location with any bonuses what so ever. Have to use fuel and a ton of axel grease just to get to destination barely on time before going into the negatives. This puts me off to the game. I enjoy the farming aspect of the game but like to use that farmed goods to produce my income via packs now if i cant do that effectively then its pointless to continue farming. If i'm not gonna farm then i don't need the land. If i don't need the land then i don't need to be patron. Fix the trade pack system restore it to the way it was before.
    qfe!!!
    Funnypants
    Leader of <CCH> Guild
    ARIA

----------------------------------------------------This space for rent----------------------------------------------------

yes, REVERT trade changes.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast