+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Best hiram offhand for melee?

Best hiram offhand for melee?

hi, I am a new player in this game, like the title said, which hiram weapon would be best for a melee and why?

Quote Originally Posted by gavain View Post
    hi, I am a new player in this game, like the title said, which hiram weapon would be best for a melee and why?
    Any weapon (they have no differences now in terms of hidden weapon passives). Str + crit rate + crit dmg are simply the best stats in slot.

You want to dual wield axe and katana for the plate and leather damage bonus respectively. I'd run axe mh for default because plate is going to give you the most trouble, but I'd hotkey switching out for katana when it is appropriate.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthTickles View Post
    You want to dual wield axe and katana for the plate and leather damage bonus respectively. I'd run axe mh for default because plate is going to give you the most trouble, but I'd hotkey switching out for katana when it is appropriate.
    axe / katana or sword / dagger
    1st option is a little better

Quote Originally Posted by Ismokerocks View Post
    Any weapon (they have no differences now in terms of hidden weapon passives). Str + crit rate + crit dmg are simply the best stats in slot.
    I've been stacking defense pen on my Hiram instead of crit rate since crit rate is easy to get IMO actually..... plus my necklace/rings/gems and the passive puncture all ignore defense. Hits pretty hard IMO

Quote Originally Posted by DarthTickles View Post
    This only matters if you plan on upgrading all your weapons. You don't get the armor damage bonus for the offhand. So if you are upgrading all weapons then sure that will help. But it takes a lot to get 3 weapons to epic t3 when it comes out.

Quote Originally Posted by Justaguy View Post
    This only matters if you plan on upgrading all your weapons. You don't get the armor damage bonus for the offhand. So if you are upgrading all weapons then sure that will help. But it takes a lot to get 3 weapons to epic t3 when it comes out.
    Yeah, I was assuming people weren't ♥♥♥♥♥ quitters. If they are, then youre right.

some ppl use dagger others axe as offhand, also archers use dagger and axe, why?

offhand utterly meaningless for hiram

Offhand matters for Hiram if you weapon switch depending on who you attack

Me, unfortuantely I have an erenor SS so I won't be weapon switching
    ---
    "Sandbox MMO" - Marketing gibberish for you can do anything because you have little to no support for problems arise.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast