+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Free For All Farming with alts

Free For All Farming with alts

Do you guys aloud people to use alt to farm in free for all. Take look at the leader board as we come to kracken server best alt farmer at top list.

I was in 5 arena and all matches where set with there alts.

Clearly people cheat there way to the top wonder why people are quitting left and right.

Do you report these type players let me no because I have many screen shots I can send in show all these alts farming in Free -For- All

Number one spot get top reward buy farming alts what a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingzilla View Post
    Do you guys aloud people to use alt to farm in free for all. Take look at the leader board as we come to kracken server best alt farmer at top list.

Clearly people cheat there way to the top wonder why people are quitting left and right.

Do you report these type players let me no because I have many screen shots I can send in show all these alts farming in Free -For- All

Most of us are aware of the guy that does it, but when I queue for arenas, I can never get in with said alts, so I can't catch it in the act.
    Kraken's #1 Argent Storyteller.

Quote Originally Posted by Rururu View Post
    There are some targets which are simply not ideal to attack when they are aware of your presence.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingzilla View Post

its been reported many times but.... well you know, the big T

It's not just Free for all. Just this last weekend, Omen was queing up alts in Naval arenas for Tsukichan and others.

It's not just Free for all, but I have on numerous occasions witnessed members of Omen killing their west alts over and over again for honor and leadership points. Kingthief comes to mind on this, as I've personally seen him do this in Golden Ruins and Diamond Shores with his own alt Radarman.

They have been reported, but because the amount of money they put into the game, Trion will not do anything. They are, in a sense, building their own sandbox game to play how they please. I don't believe the game belongs to Trion or XLGames, it belongs to the whales, and of course, the cheaters known as Omen.

I'm sure they will chime in here, and defend and say something like it is okay. They always have some whitty comment to back up their actions.

These people are ruining the game for others, who play by the rules. I've witnessed, several people (including myself soon), quit the game or transfer off server. Trion needs to do something about these cheaters, so the game is more enjoyable for the other people who want to play and enjoy this game, but sadly, they will do nothing.

Wait, so rather than figuratively playing with themselves, they're literally doing it now?

+ Reply to Thread