+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ONLINE North American Server Maintenance: August 1, 2018 at 8:00 AM PDT

1.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #1
    Director of Community Relations

ONLINE North American Server Maintenance: August 1, 2018 at 8:00 AM PDT

Update 3 - 12:15PM PDT - Thanks for your patience, everyone. We're back online and ready to play!

Update 2 - 11:35AM PDT - Hey again. Sorry this update is coming later than intended. We've found the source of the issue preventing us from coming back online and are now finishing up our last steps. Downtime will continue for a little bit but we're very close to coming back online. - Fasti

Update 1 - 9:50AM PDT - Hey everyone, we're going to need additional time to roll out this latest update. No ETA just yet but we'll update this post in 1 hour if we're not already back online. - Fasti

Hello all!

The North American ArcheAge servers will be offline at 8:00 AM PDT on August 1 for weekly maintenance and server updates.

The estimated duration for this downtime is 3 hours. In-game messaging will be broadcast in advance of the downtime.

Link to Patch Notes.

North American players, please do not play on the European servers until your servers are patched up during this maintenance. If you attempt to play on EU, the patcher will ask you to re-download the entire game.

Welcome to August - where did this year go?

Update released early?

One of my guildmates had a "Surprise MoFo" moment, played on EU, then suddenly had to download 13 GB instead of 67 MB which delays playing on NA now...

NA maintenance is usually scheduled 7 hours later. I do not play on EU, so I would usually not receive an update before the maintenance started. But I got an update too, already.
    Melly@NazarThunderwingKadum, Haranya
    <RisingMoon>

When are you guys going to fix mirage fishing so the times are what you said they'd be and people won't be able to do the quest twice. That's not fair to others. >.<
    I'm the cutest baby yata everrrr.
    I'll dance for grapes.
    YPS that spells cute! ^-^
    Hamlet & YPS, Best Friends Forever <3

-A New Breed- > -Facets of Erenor--The Goonies-
    Tahyang > Conviction > Kadum
    West Is The Best.
    Empy's Ypsyachu <3
    Watch me slave on EU for my patron. XD

While you are at it, can you have them fix the marketplace so the August stipends can be bought? They are currently broke (they show available for purchase but when tried get the "Not purchased" notice, yet other items from marketplace can be purchased), thanks! And yes I have not bought any yet
    Some gave all, but all gave some

You guys never documented the changes to MM, or clarified it was a bug.

Are you even AWARE you drastically changed how MM works

Hello?

Quote Originally Posted by QueenYataYps View Post
    When are you guys going to fix mirage fishing so the times are what you said they'd be and people won't be able to do the quest twice. That's not fair to others. >.<
    they don't fix bugs. that is xlgames job. you need to report all bugs you find.

Has it started yet im still waiting its been a while it was supposed to start earlier

did it start?

Hi, its me.

The events are broken: crim -you can kill any mobs any time, insane strong bosses-, gg -no haulers no treb, insane strong bosses-, ocleera -you can kill any mobs any time-, shadow rift -gold crates..whats that?-, mistmerrow -just one per day.. sorry, no honor no help-, abyss -well, at least this is working.. no enemies-->good gold- etc
    I think people likes be in raid to do events together.. that way you can show your new weapon, skill, costume, pet.. vanity? yes, but we like it; it is also a meeting point to see us. So, please, fix it.

anyone: x up... ehmm.. where is everyone?

Economy is broken too.. really hard to make gold and insane price for the apex.. thinking to sale my company

Its summer.. holidays.. any event?; if you cant invest in new ones, you could rescue someone like the dragon of Lilyut. Anything that drops good lot -$$- will be well received.

About the costumes.. uhmm.. what happened to oriental creativity and fantasy?; sure you can do it better. -gunman suit, seriously?.. succubus costume already!!-

I've been playing this game for 3 years.. I like it and would like to continue playing. Please, take care of it and count with us because our opinion matters.. we are AA.
    < SUCCUBUS >

\/----\/

Updated my EU, burned my labor now when I switch to NA it says update instead of play, I am assuming I should not touch that button or I will have to DL the whole game again? :P
    Master of the Phoenix Mystic Wizard
    <The Source>
    ⚑Haranya Alliance

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast