+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Freighters and Haulers bouncing

Unhappy Freighters and Haulers bouncing

Freighters and Haulers are bouncing randomly in game...
    at first this was funny but now it is causing medical issues, giving headaches, nausea, dizziness, blurred vision etc.
    It's started since the last update, Freighters/Haulers bob up and down and bounce in most places, the only time they stop is when you dismount off of them.
    I looked on the forums and couldn't see anything about this bug.
    Please could you get this fixed ASAP as this is affecting not only my health but a lot of others.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShades View Post
    Freighters and Haulers are bouncing randomly in game...
    at first this was funny but now it is causing medical issues, giving headaches, nausea, dizziness, blurred vision etc.
    It's started since the last update, Freighters/Haulers bob up and down and bounce in most places, the only time they stop is when you dismount off of them.
    I looked on the forums and couldn't see anything about this bug.
    Please could you get this fixed ASAP as this is affecting not only my health but a lot of others.
    Thanks
    Yeah this has been an issue for me too. I now spend most of my runs tabbed out since this happened .

Yes I agree its extremely disconcerting! TRION please fix this!

this happens to me a LOT basically every time i've run packs since around patch 3.5 onwards, i've gotten used to it so it hasn't phased me for a while but it seems to only happen when i have 2 clients open at a time if that's useful? if there is no way around the bobbing like reducing graphics quality, only using 1 client etc.. then yes i agree if its causing harm to players i hope it gets fixed and you feel better soon.

saw another thread of more people with the same problem
    http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...er-Vehicle-Bug

I got a reply from support, they seem to think this is normal and is a 'suggestion' and 'feedback' to get it fixed...

GM Nethas

Hello!

I appreciate you taking the time to submit this feedback for ArcheAge.

I've forwarded your concerns over to the development team. You will not hear back directly regarding this suggestion, as the development team weighs in on many different suggestions and cannot reply to each one individually. Instead, keep your eyes on the forums for updates where you may see the end result of your suggestion. In the future, you can submit your feedback directly to our development team using our official forums:

http://forums.archeagegame.com/

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know! Thanks for your continued support of Trion Worlds and for playing ArcheAge.

Sincerely,

GM Nethas

Trion Worlds Inc
    I have advised them this is not a 'suggestion' or 'feedback' it is a bug or glitch that needs to be fix as it only effects Freighters and Haulers not any other vehicle in game.

Having Freighters and Haulers excessively bouncing so much you can't even see where you are driving is just dumb and is causing medical issues, which Trion Worlds and XL games does not advise their players/customers of it's harmful causes.

They need to fix the issue or list the product as potentially harmful to it's users.

Got a reply from support... hopefully it will get fixed soon

GM Nethas

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us regarding ArcheAge.

I apologize for any inconvenience or frustration that this situation has caused. I sent this information for the developers to review and fixed. I apologize that my wording didn't accurately describe what was going to happen. Now that this information is with the development team they will be able to make the necessary adjustments. I wish there was more I could do to assist with this issue currently.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know. Thank you for your continued support of Trion Worlds and for playing ArcheAge.

Sincerely,

GM Nethas

Trion Worlds Inc

+ Reply to Thread