+ Reply to Thread

Thread: About Oclera rift boss

About Oclera rift boss

Hi all,
    i have question about oclera rift boss,
    Oclera rift boss doest'n appear anymore ?
    we killed all eyes and all spawned adds than we went to boss room but didnt appear ?

this should have been responded to but no one has. The ocelera boss has been officially retired but the quest is still obtainable and complete able you just cant get the boss anymore. All you need to do is kill the mobs near the quest NPC and it will finish the quest that is it. you still get the guild XP and the prestige just without the boss.

Quote Originally Posted by Kravyn View Post
    this should have been responded to but no one has. The ocelera boss has been officially retired but the quest is still obtainable and complete able you just cant get the boss anymore. All you need to do is kill the mobs near the quest NPC and it will finish the quest that is it. you still get the guild XP and the prestige just without the boss.
    Awww man really? I remember on PTS when DS was really different then the way it is now, and I found that area with the Eyes on the ground and that lvl ?? Mythic/Legendary Boss. I was soooo blown away, I actually thought I found a secret all those years ago. But I loved doing that Rift/Boss. I wonder why it was taken away..I actually had no clue that it was gotten rid of. I just thought every time I went there that the Rift was over etc. Though I do admit, a few times I went there during peace time (when the Rift normally spawned) and the giant eyes were there, but not the floating Ocelera in the 1 room I was a bit curious as to why, but never found the answers.

+ Reply to Thread