+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Hacks Hacks Hacks alweys same

Hacks Hacks Hacks alweys same

DONT DELATE MY POST I THINK MORE PLAYERS ON EANNA HAVE SAME PROBLEM.

My problem is easy: I move my packs at random times and random routes, many players do same. We dont follow predictable patterns and yet and Dunella is always able to find us. It's not normal how he knows where we are, this goes beyond well placed alts or good camping spots.
    Im rather frustrated by the fact that despite many reports trion has taken no action against this player.
    The behaviour displayed closely matches those of someone using radar hacks.
    If this behaviour continues to go unpunished I will stop playing, it's not fun to play when players like Lag and Dunella have an unfair advantage over you and prevent you from earning gold. Whether you swim with a single pack or use a ship or move packs by car or hauler, they always arrive within seconds.
    Using alts at strategical spots and general camping are part of the game and i would never complain about that, but the behaviour displayed indicates the use of illegal 3rd party programs. It's time to act on this, Trion.

the problem is that if you have no evidence you can not do anything even this cheating

many players have same problem i think thay have some video.
    i try now make video and i show youÖ is rly mad game ;/

There are already 2 working hack/s mod for AA EU, and no one of them have radar.
    This game is so ded, that even hack programes are not interested to produce some like we had on AA start

Quote Originally Posted by Xenon View Post
    There are already 2 working hack/s mod for AA EU, and no one of them have radar.
    This game is so ded, that even hack programes are not interested to produce some like we had on AA start
    Some are using radar hack indeed. Often they use it a few days and stop it for a while...at least that's what i've seen and friends experienced with some ♥♥♥♥♥♥bags. Only want to say radar hack is still there in AA, maybe not many use it but still used.

n'importe quoi !! le mec est grave c'est un gros P2W qui passe 100 pack par jour et il pleure car il en perd 1 ! lol je vais pleurer Dips attends !

For what its worth, I manage to outwit them almost every time. And if not I have friends that come to help. Thanks for that btw
    Nostalgia

Our current focus is to ensure live servers remain available for play. Thanks for your support.

-Khro

Hello it's Kurisu from Tempest.

When i was on Eanna, many people was already talking about Dunella.
    I don't know if that guys use Radar Hack, but many people complain about him.
    Trion gonna delete that post, open a ticket & try to talk with other people to do the same, when trion get many ticket for the same character they do some check.

Quote Originally Posted by Usoli View Post
    n'importe quoi !! le mec est grave c'est un gros P2W qui passe 100 pack par jour et il pleure car il en perd 1 ! lol je vais pleurer Dips attends !
    Create fake account to answser, wtf kiddo.

You ever considered running a sting with video to catch him? I mean if he's "hacking", you should be able to prove it.

More then likely he's using alts with radar on merch/galleon, or alts hidden in bushes, or maybe he watches your land, or any other number of ways. Also try not doing huge TRs in PVP zone, in PVP zone you need to get in and out. Or force war so you get peace!

Quote Originally Posted by Xenon View Post
    I donít what server you play on, but the 2 servers I play are alive and kicking at prime times. Sorry for your loss man and that you think the game is ded when itís not.....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast