+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Hacks Hacks Hacks alweys same

pas mal aussi celle la !

2.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #12
    Director of Community Relations
    Hey folks, if you have evidence that someone is hacking, please do create a CS ticket and give them all the details.
    If they are not just excellent murdering thieves in accordance with the rules of fair play, our CS team will catch them.

CS routinely bans people who are discovered to be using third-party software and other illicit means of griefing.
    I see the numbers every day - they do not slack on it.
    Brasse

We want only legitimate, 100% honest ganking in our game!
    Brasse

Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse View Post
    Hey folks, if you have evidence that someone is hacking, please do create a CS ticket and give them all the details.
    If they are not just excellent murdering thieves in accordance with the rules of fair play, our CS team will catch them.

CS routinely bans people who are discovered to be using third-party software and other illicit means of griefing.
    Brasse

Brasse
    I reported a hacker, gold and account seller with video proof, still he is running around in game like nothing happend. Good job.

Brasse

Brasse
    People get reported regularly, even with video proof and other ppl performing 'tests' in those videos to clearly show that those individuals exploiting / using farming macros / etc.. How it usually ends is that it is getting reported, these individuals rename and keep playing without any kind of penalty...

Brasse

Brasse
    This is completely inaccurate. A known player gets caught on his stream with a banned program. Not only is he allowed to continue playing, he even changes his name to mock the fact. I don't care who you do and don't let play but please don't act like the rules are the same for everyone

I’ve reported people who have literally told me they use hardware macros and they still place high in the arena every month.

man when i submitted a ticket with a video attached to it of a cheater. it was responded to and a kill confirm message sent to my mail box with in an hour. need more ppl like who ever responded to my submission.

Quote Originally Posted by Xells View Post
    This is completely inaccurate. A known player gets caught on his stream with a banned program. Not only is he allowed to continue playing, he even changes his name to mock the fact. I don't care who you do and don't let play but please don't act like the rules are the same for everyone

solicited does as solicited wills don't be jelly lol.... i almost forgot about that thanks for the laugh
    hmm..

Quote Originally Posted by Xells View Post
    The truth is ashame, quite right. Not that it IS the truth, but that the truth entails that whatever Trion claims is being done, is not honestly what is actually going on. It is ashame, because we WANT to trust the developer and the Publisher. I am sure that with plenty of proof indeed most exploiters and hackers and third party cheaters will be banned, I am also sure that some will not be banned. I want to know the reasoning behind NOT banning someone who has been proven beyond a doubt to be a cheat/hack/exploiter, because we do deserve the truth.
    “Raise your words, not voice. It is rain that grows flowers, not thunder.”
    - Jalaluddin Rumi

this is simple, are you ranked in 100 or more in any ranking information (shift+U) (pvp, item grade or else) he can right click your name and see if you have a pack on your back. Then he just need to check your usual route and he might catch you up. that what i would do. If you dont want anyone going after you, go under the radar with an alt or dont do ranking jsut to make sure no one spot you. then maybe if you not in there. there not much option left unless you record him.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast