+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Give us more Shortcut bars

Exclamation Give us more Shortcut bars

This is my formal request to have more Shortcut bars available.

I'm not talking about the amount on the screen at any one time. I'm talking about increasing the bars from 3 total options to scroll through. With a game that has so many options for class, I find it's limiting in the fact that If I as a healer want to go play DPS for a while, this game has made it very easy to do that with the Stat Migration options now available alone with the ability to really play any skill tree whenever you want as long as you have it leveled. Btw, I have all skill trees maxed out. But having to change shortcut bars around if I want to go farm mobs as something other than a healer (cuz lets be honest, that's aids) seems pretty dumb.

That's what skill savers are for.
    Epic Erenor Scepter - 856 Magic Att, 733 gimped DPS.
    Epic Erenor Katana - 815.3 DPS.
    Epic Erenor Bow - 693 DPS... worse than the gimped weapon even though it's a primary weapon.
    "Balance" . . . This doesn't even take in to account the 978.4 epic erenor nodachi, or 978 mAtt staff.

If you ever bothered to read what they said, then you would realize what is being asked is for an increase in the shortcut switch which is currently set to 3 max not the amount of shortcuts. Skill savers do not save the shortcut bars only skills. Would be handy to have more then 3, then people could make supportive bars separate from their combat bars. With a simple Shift+up/down arrow you can switch between them. When I say supportive it would also help when you have gear on you to switch and be able to just click a row of buttons to change it out. There are many play styles this would help.

Quote Originally Posted by Kravyn View Post
    If you ever bothered to read what they said, then you would realize what is being asked is for an increase in the shortcut switch which is currently set to 3 max not the amount of shortcuts. Skill savers do not save the shortcut bars only skills. Would be handy to have more then 3, then people could make supportive bars separate from their combat bars. With a simple Shift+up/down arrow you can switch between them. When I say supportive it would also help when you have gear on you to switch and be able to just click a row of buttons to change it out. There are many play styles this would help.
    They asked for changing specs. That's what skill savers do.
    Epic Erenor Scepter - 856 Magic Att, 733 gimped DPS.
    Epic Erenor Katana - 815.3 DPS.
    Epic Erenor Bow - 693 DPS... worse than the gimped weapon even though it's a primary weapon.
    "Balance" . . . This doesn't even take in to account the 978.4 epic erenor nodachi, or 978 mAtt staff.

Quote Originally Posted by Snerdles View Post
    They asked for changing specs. That's what skill savers do.
    he asked for more shortcut bars, skill savers are only limited to 3 which is proportional to 3 shortcut bars. Increasing the shortcut bars will also increase the amount of skill savers you can have. . honestly I agree with this.

I would like to have more shortcut bars for all the usables that you need to have on bars.

+ Reply to Thread