+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mount- and Costume recycling

Mount- and Costume recycling

First 3 differently colored Pegasi, then white instead of brown Manticore...
    And now there's a costume in the cashshop for whopping 2500 credits, even if players received it for free with the 3.5 player's appreciation packs.

Who would pay for something like that (especially on legacy) considering every alt and their donkeys have it already?

Seriously, if you don't have new stuff anymore, release the skimpy succubus costume at least, but recoloring mounts or recycling a free costume for a ridiculous price is more than lazy.

PS: People back then were already saying it doesn't look good, so why not bring back something that was more popular if you have to
    Cash grab attempts should have limits.

ill buy the skimpy succubus costume!! release it ! cmon trion

They made it clear on a past livestream that they won't release that costume because of the dwarven race. We probably wouldn't have the summer night costume if we didn't have it beforehand. Its sad that they won't release something due to their own moral code even if many players requested it and willing to pay for it. As for recycling costumes they've been doing that ever since they started removing things from loyalty store. No one would pay for past costumes if they could get them for loyalty and players still shouldn't pay for them.

I don't really care about the succubus costume anyway, it was just the first example coming to my mind But what about the dwarven race? I don't get the context and haven't been watching live streams in ages

Japanese AA's cash shop is better :>

Quote Originally Posted by Celandine View Post
    I don't really care about the succubus costume anyway, it was just the first example coming to my mind But what about the dwarven race? I don't get the context and haven't been watching live streams in ages
    Female dwarves look like little girls aka lolis aka pedo-bear temptation. They probably don't like the thought of a neck-beard drooling over a 12yr-old looking character in skanky attire. Just my guess, cuz thats how I feel about lolis in any game, like tera, now.
    Pew
    <The Oracle God>
    ♤Lord of Halcyona♤

Youtube Channel:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuU..._as=subscriber
    Twitter:
    https://twitter.com/xXBigBossCross1?lang=en
    Twitch Stream Channel:
    https://www.twitch.tv/xxbigbosscrossxx

Quote Originally Posted by Trusivraj View Post
    Female dwarves look like little girls aka lolis aka pedo-bear temptation. They probably don't like the thought of a neck-beard drooling over a 12yr-old looking character in skanky attire. Just my guess, cuz thats how I feel about lolis in any game, like tera, now.
    If you see the bikini's on them, I doubt it makes a difference... I mean it's a thong on alternate look so

More on point though, that thing was free wasn't it? Was there really NOTHING else you could of put there? lol that's pathetic.

+ Reply to Thread