+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What did i miss?

What did i miss?

Hello archeage community ! (or whats left of it), Its been a while since i played.
    I have some questions wich will help me decide to hit that play button again or wait a little more.
    i stopped playing after the charcoal tradesystem btw.

ok here we go

1 Naval Arena ! is this popping up or is it just a vague memory?
    2 how bad is traderunning nowadays?
    3 Are the EVENTS working again?
    4 Are Legacy players able to join freshstart already?
    5 Best server to return on ?

Tnx in advance , Gr Kiroshin

1 dead
    2 dead
    3 dead
    4 dead
    5 wait for merge/evolution

1. filled with alts that will grab the wheel and sit stationary so the main can win
    2. keeps getting worse with every patch.
    3. what events?
    4. gotta make a new account with a different email
    5. none.

1 arenas not activa even they crosserver
    2 well they keep nerf trade system but short routes still better/profit than 3.0 trade system (expect charcoal) wait next month for 5.0 patch there some changes
    3 if you mean festival there no atm
    4 you need create new one
    5 for population I belive only player nations active or if you want freefarm trade regular nation everyserver best xD

-Naval arena i que with only friend/guild mates for a quick fun, whoever win wins and that's about it, trying to find people in nation is a lost cause.
    -Traderuns seems to be the least profitable way of money making nowadays, and to me it's quite dangerous, that's one the highest gold generating methods ingame pre-post nerfs, and might be a cause of the inflation.
    -Events are a mistery, i have no idea where they gone and i miss them.
    -All players can join FS, but if you're talking about transfers, then no, don't think that'll be an option any time either.
    -Fresh Start servers are decently populated, if you're looking for a legacy server to join, i really can't recommend any, just spin the bottle and pick one.
    Termocaos | Founder since 2014
    <Pink Fluffy Unicorns>
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Janudar > Leviathan > Ezi
    Unquestioned #1 Hero of Ezi
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Omg, Bdhm worst guild ever :<" - Someone Salty 2016
    "I hate healer 1v1s, it's like slapping eachother with a band aid" - Termocaos 2017

TNX all for your input guys ,I had a feeling, But it really seems there aint nothing to come back to .. yet...

I guess ill wait untill next merges then.

Kiro Out.

Quote Originally Posted by kiroshin View Post
    Hello archeage community ! (or whats left of it), Its been a while since i played.
    I have some questions wich will help me decide to hit that play button again or wait a little more.

ok here we go

1. It's dead. There's no incentive to do Naval Arena in our version.
    2. It's technically dead since they're going to revert the Cargo system anyways in a future patch.
    3. They don't even have the staff to care about our events atm, so dead.
    4. Legacy will likely never be able to join the current fresh-start. This isn't the same kind of fresh-start where everything's exactly the same as the Legacy servers, it's a blank slate that they did so their system changes wouldn't be contaminated by all the ♥♥♥♥ that piled up on Legacy over the years.
    5. Fresh start cause the revamp patches are basically using that as the new foundation.

Quote Originally Posted by kiroshin View Post

ok here we go

lol
    1. dead
    2.still can make money but its way worse then ever.. they killed oversea trading/pvp
    3. no events for a very very long time.. trion seem sto have gave up on us.
    4. it seem most ppl go to thunderwing as its the only server with a good population and i hear its ful of fun drama/politics
    5.freefarm a dead server like vengenace until u get gear and gold then go to thunderwing like everyone else.. i guess mergers are coming soon witch is great!!! they need to just go to one server..

I have also just returned, im scoping the situation, until we hear any kind of news, or update i will not be buying more then 1month patron or any p2w items..
    Lots of us are still hoping for a Archeage Prime with sub onlys,no player nations,no multi accounts etc etc that would bring the game back

If you are looking for someone to make some gold and grind with before xfering to populated server let me know, i have boats cars etc etc just need a friend to chill with.. vengenace
    A famous player

+ Reply to Thread