+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Low performance, the game closes

Exclamation Low performance, the game closes

*I'm using google translator*

What about you guys?
    I wanted to ask them to see if they can help me. The problem is that when I want to play I suffer from a very low performance and after 20 seconds of loading textures (which load very slowly) and the game closes.
    I have tried all kinds of solutions; download the graphics completely, file page, drivers, close all the processes in the background, overclock the card and the cpu and I'm still the same.
    The fps are around 40-20 but I have problems loading textures as soon as I approach a city they go down to 1-10 and it ends up closing. I am trying to reinstall it but I do not have much faith that it will solve it.

I saw this message at the end of the log
    "Memory allocation for 1916209 bytes failed"

What comes to my mind is that the PC does not support it but using "Can You Run It" turns out that it meets the minimum requirements.

I leave info from my computer

Video card: Ati Mobility Radeon HD 4500 Series (Total memory approx 1275mb)
    RAM: 2GB
    Processor: AMD Athlon (tm) II X2 250u Processor (2CPUs) 1.6GHz

I hope you can help me because I do not know what to do. I've played it before in a computer a little worse and except for some tiron in user houses, it was pretty good.

Thank you!

try download/instal advantage system care fix your operation system and open turbo bost and open smart ram then lower your game graphics resolation etc change game windowmode close background programs or if you can buy 1x 2gb or more ram win7 ram usage minimum 1gb coz why your game crash/close game need around 2gb ram avarage

+ Reply to Thread