+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Whats the typical BD rotation?

Whats the typical BD rotation?

I am trying to learn BD but not sure how to enter a fight with proper songcrafts and how to open up.

Epic Erenor Scepter - 856 Magic Att, 733 gimped DPS.
    Epic Erenor Katana - 815.3 DPS.
    Epic Erenor Bow - 693 DPS... worse than the gimped weapon even though it's a primary weapon.
    "Balance" . . . This doesn't even take in to account the 978.4 epic erenor nodachi, or 978 mAtt staff.

Quote Originally Posted by Snerdles View Post
    lol funny. At least you have to mash multiple keys instead one single dummy key for gods whip LUL

Quote Originally Posted by Justaguy View Post
    I am trying to learn BD but not sure how to enter a fight with proper songcrafts and how to open up.
    I don't play blade dancer but i'm assuming it would go something like... poisoned weapons/free runner/battle focus>play song buffs>double time (to rush your opponent quickly) >charge>whirlwind slash>pin down>precision strike> (OPTIONAL if they aren't dead) hammer toss>shadowsmite>sunder earth.....also use sonic wave for when you are in trouble.

This is just in general, so it's probably the basic. I could be off a bit and sorry for that. Also 1v1's or small/large scale could differ.

Mh this rota is okay but u can optimize it

First combo: (ez as f) we start: mistsong nodachi > battlefocus > freerunner > double time > stealth > lightning shadowsmite > squishy targets 10k gs + = dead (optional honor nodachi for full impact)

Seconde combo: mistsong nodachi > battlefocus > freerunner > charge > one triple slash > whirlwind slash > ( enemy tripped) (butter and bread combo) so now u have different options

- Debuff the target but only 1-2, cause u run out of time to tripp the target again > hammer toss > pin down > (stealth) shadowsmite > sunder earth > precision straße = its like everything is dead tank, healer, dd dosent matter, dual wield dosent matter ( ofc u need good crit rate and crit dmg)

- If u know ur target isnt so tanky u can go directly to the dmg skill like hammer toss> pin down > (stealth) shadowsmite > sunder earth > precision strike

Third combo: behinde enemy lines > whirlwind slash > feel free to add smth what i write befor. Btw its the fastes combo u got on bd to trip the target.

Soo i hope that help u a little

Greetings

Oh i forgot the song wich increase ur dmg and attack speed try to used as much as u can

just like any battlerage+shadowplay melee class you set up marco and go with lion stun -> charge -> pin down -> sunder earth -> precision -> shadowsmite and win, im sure you don't even need a 3rd tree besides battlerage + shadowplay for this
    less breathe more silence

+ Reply to Thread