Closed Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Server Merge Without Compensation?

Quote Originally Posted by How Dare You View Post
    The absolute state of Trion/XL fanboys.
    Jesus Christ look at the state of this individual.
    Würde es im Spiel möglich sein, Spieler am Galgen aufzuhängen, würde der da schon baumeln!

Would it be possible in the game to hang players on the gallows, which would dangle there already!

LOL they really did this merge FAQ exactly like last years?!!? HAHAHAHAHAAAA!!! So I guess no one will get anything for the livestock. #riphamlet #ripsheepie #ripbears

Well, That was it for me guys. Confirmed via Live stream today. They absolutely will not be giving any special circumstances. In fact, per Khrolan, Its my fault I chose to breed bears, and I should rethink my strategy going forward. So, that's a fairly simple solution for me. I hope you all have a good time in Archeage, just remember, they do not care about you as an individual. They've shown it time and time again. This is by far, the ♥♥♥♥tiest company I've ever invested money in.

Peace
    All I wanted was my :::Bear Master::: Title...
    RIP Conviction Bear Farm 2018
    RIP Salphira Bear Farm 2017

Heaven forbid you butcher your bears and plant new ones later...

Quote Originally Posted by Moose Salphira View Post
    Well, That was it for me guys. Confirmed via Live stream today. They absolutely will not be giving any special circumstances. In fact, per Khrolan, Its my fault I chose to breed bears, and I should rethink my strategy going forward. So, that's a fairly simple solution for me. I hope you all have a good time in Archeage, just remember, they do not care about you as an individual. They've shown it time and time again. This is by far, the ♥♥♥♥tiest company I've ever invested money in.

Peace
    LoL if all it takes is you having to start your farm over because you didnt bother to think ahead and plan for this, then its probably best you leave since their ♥♥♥♥ ton of compensation isnt enough for your special ars

Quote Originally Posted by Piratezombi3 View Post
    Heaven forbid you butcher your bears and plant new ones later...
    have you priced the bears in vocation???? you dont butcher bears

I think the issue is not concerning the item that asks for compensation due to a forced merge of servers, the issue is the fact that this merge is out of the player's control, and that any item invested in by any player that gets destroyed due to this merge fairly enough should be compensated, right? Rather black & white, but that is the idea to some extent.
    “Raise your words, not voice. It is rain that grows flowers, not thunder.”
    - Jalaluddin Rumi

Quote Originally Posted by Commanderlee View Post
    I think the issue is not concerning the item that asks for compensation due to a forced merge of servers, the issue is the fact that this merge is out of the player's control, and that any item invested in by any player that gets destroyed due to this merge fairly enough should be compensated, right? Rather black & white, but that is the idea to some extent.
    well let's think about this. What exactly did the Player do? Answer - he participated in the game and produced positive things which in turn benefited other players - And the game as a whole.

What did the Company do? Answer - Destroyed everything the Player produced, and apparently is blaming the Player for making what the Company says is Bad Choices.

What could possibly be wrong with this picture? 8P

9.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #79
    Director of Community Relations
    It's time to close this thread, as it is no longer constructive.
    The Devs made every effort to preserve as many items as possible for the evolution, and we are all sorry that livestock and crops cannot make the trip in one piece.
    We'll soon be on the other side of this Evolution, and begin again, but at least we have a huge head start over starting from scratch.
    See you tomorrow!
    Brasse

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8