+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 0mdef for science

0mdef for science

So I'm trying to test something, and to test it I need 0mdef and a shield. However the shield adds 200 mdef. Is there a skill (other then frenzy) or and item that will negativly impact ones own mdef... Yes this is an odd thing to try and get. Pretty dumb overall. But science.

0mdef = 100% damage from the guys who attack you, and you gona die like if you were llv 1 against ancestral 7.

Quote Originally Posted by username already in use View Post
    0mdef = 100% damage from the guys who attack you, and you gona die like if you were llv 1 against ancestral 7.
    No really? It's almost like I self admitted it was dumb and in no way practical. I'ts simply to test something. also 0mdef does not mean 100% because of your existing flat reduction rate but that's besides the point.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackEyedFerret View Post
    No really? It's almost like I self admitted it was dumb and in no way practical. I'ts simply to test something. also 0mdef does not mean 100% because of your existing flat reduction rate but that's besides the point.
    how about building mdef to match a mage's mdef pen? example, get a naked mage wearing only a wave necklace and build your mdef to match their mdef pen? I assume this wouldn't work and wouldn't give the results you are looking for, but maybe worth a try.

Frenzy is the only one. For debuffs, a dream ring hit will be exactly -200. Kind of curious what you're trying to test.

basically I'm bored and want to break Frenzy, I want to see what happens if u have 0 def in one the other or both to begin with, if it count bonus defs (like shields 200 or lunagems) towards is or not. because when I use it now i still have about 2k pdef left that stops going down once mdef = 0. (so i think it doesnt count bonus like gems) so im curious if it doesnt deduct once one or the other hits 0, so if starting with zero will it not apply its primary effect... its really pointless but im bored and curious. 0 pdef is easy but mdef is harder cause spirit leaves u with 3.

+ Reply to Thread