Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: North American Server Maintenance: Wednesday, Sept 12, 2018 at 8:00 AM PDT

Quote Originally Posted by KyraExdee View Post
    been waiting almost half a year with no festivals, no events, nothing at all, now you post anniversary patch notes with basicaly absolutely nothing and the site is saying theres a bright future? xD just XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD i hope this is a late 1st april prank
    lol that would be funny if that were the case here in this matter but sadly its not it just makes it painful and stings cause now everyone is quitting and they really tried to hang in there and i tried also big important notes like merge info and the like should be given at the time of announcement or before that would help save a bit of the confusion and the hurt but thats not how this works in this game and those art contest winners i hope at least half of them still play so they can at least take joy in it for a small fraction of a second and i'm not trying to sound cold or anything its just the way i've come to view this lately and i loved this game even the pvp aspect didn't make me hate it and i am dead set not pvp liking i didn't do much in the way of pvp i'd help out where i could if guildies or friends needed it but that was pretty much it the game i fell in love with seems to be leaving and fast like there was a private jet waiting and it hopped on lol
    User Darkvixen
    Server ARIA

lost in my own mind don't come looking you'll only get lost also

This 'celebration' would be funny if it wasn't so sad. Talk about a huge let down.... something like this really shows how the quality of the staff has dropped over the years. I guess this games gonna be the next wildstar and close

Refugee Survivor from Nazar - Refugee Survivor from Lucius
    Why is there a maintenance on Thunderwing on a Sunday?

whats going on about thunderwing maintenance ?
    seems unexpected.

Its a server crash...the "under maintenance" flag on the Server Select Screen is just smoke to hide what actually happened. Had their been any type of maintenance...even of an urgent type, they would have announced in game before like they usually do.
    Some gave all, but all gave some

So lovely of them to post a notice here

Yeah would be nice to know someone is actually aware there is a server down and its being worked on. Typically there is an IT person on call for things like this, but with personnel cuts lately...no clue how thinly staffed their IT side is. :/
    Some gave all, but all gave some

Well hopefully this is being worked on now though the silence is disappointing yet unsurprising. I guess if they can't get the server up it may be another opportunity for them to give out gift coins!

server just crashed again

yes

Yes it did.
    Hanure Nuia: USHERO

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast