+ Reply to Thread

Thread: !Player Strike!

Lightbulb !Player Strike!

If Trion continues to ignore our demands for the game and to fix it, why dont we start a strike? If we hit them in the wallet they will start to listen or fire their employees and put someone in that will listen. The time for sitting back and watching this game die are over. Either listen to our demands and help us work for a reachable goal or prepare for the ride of your life Trion. How long do you think that AAA company will continue to back you if you start to become a liability.

Players! list some realistic changes you want to see in Archeage and come up with some ideas we as a community we can do if they choose to ignore us.

A realistic change i would like to see is more events, player mods, a hardcore server, and how about reducing the cost of patron? 15$ a month? you guys know that BDO is 10$ to own forever right? GW2 is free to play, SWTOR is also free. You guys are charging the same amount per month that it costs to play WoW? and they have 10 times the content. either make our 15$ a month worth it or reduce the price.

This is the reason people are leaving the main servers to go to other sources for servers. Patron status has given the same effects since day one. its time for a Patron buff
    <Ainz Ooal Gown> Recruiting Mages for a Mage only Guild Come join and Chill! Looking for members of all experience levels. You know you ran into us when you get hit by 10 meteors and then 50 gods whips.

Seen all these suggestions a multitude of times over the 4 years I have been playing AA. If just a fraction of them had been taken on board by the powers that be, this game would not be in the state its in now! So many passionate gamers who truly love this game have seen it slowly die a death because somewhere, somehow they will not listen, or if they do they do not have the powers to change what needs changing! This game has broke my heart many times now and I still cling on in the miraculous hope that it will change for the positive and not the negative!

Quote Originally Posted by tinax37 View Post
    Seen all these suggestions a multitude of times over the 4 years I have been playing AA. If just a fraction of them had been taken on board by the powers that be, this game would not be in the state its in now! So many passionate gamers who truly love this game have seen it slowly die a death because somewhere, somehow they will not listen, or if they do they do not have the powers to change what needs changing! This game has broke my heart many times now and I still cling on in the miraculous hope that it will change for the positive and not the negative!
    Same here, cling on to the hope that actual good changes happen, but it has not happened yet.

The changes to the Apothecary house recipes is a huge negative to me. I built my houses because they allowed for mass producing with the materials I grew and harvested myself. Now you need 2 items to mass produce, one I can grow and charcoal. I have no charcoal I am not spending gold for one piece of charcoal. I would greatly appreciate the recipes be reverted back for the Apothecary houses. Since 3.0 I have been working my firren tail off leveling up cooking and alchemy so I can fully use the house workstation. But game time is limited, and so is labor.

+ Reply to Thread