+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What happens to Archery Skill "Serpent's Sight" to compensate as another new skill to archery in 5.0 patch ?

What happens to Archery Skill "Serpent's Sight" to compensate as another new skill to archery in 5.0 patch ?

At 5.0 patch, XLGAMES is removing the abyssal skills to make a so called new line of skill tree but we archers are losing the best skill in the game the " Serpent's Sight " which was increasing our skill range and it was very useful in sea fights too. Will XLGAMES add a similar skill to archery ? I will like empty without that " Serpent's Sight " really, even its animation was cool too.
    Once upon a time, a warborn was born in Prophecy and the warborn decided to play in Sirothe to gear up by farming gold in a safe,peaceful with lot's of sea salt environment

Pretty simple - you gotta learn to play the Game. o/
    Soeee

- Primeval -
    <Twelve Inches Unbuffed>

#VOTE WINDWALL

Quote Originally Posted by Soeee View Post
    Pretty simple - you gotta learn to play the Game. o/

It looks like a lot of the changes in 5.0 are designed to require players to hit more than one button due to abilities not getting as many bonus dmg mods and therefore not killing in 1 hit. I still think my 6 yr old will be able to kill people but we'll see.

Archery is clearly the most face roll class I've seen in any game I've played in the last 30 years. I hope that's fixed in 5.0.

Quote Originally Posted by Ollolol View Post
    It looks like a lot of the changes in 5.0 are designed to require players to hit more than one button due to abilities not getting as many bonus dmg mods and therefore not killing in 1 hit. I still think my 6 yr old will be able to kill people but we'll see.

Archery is clearly the most face roll class I've seen in any game I've played in the last 30 years. I hope that's fixed in 5.0.
    Normally I'd spew an arguement over whats the most faceroll class, that isn't archery, but you know what... you aint lyin in this patch. xD #bringbackskilledarchery #nerfcritdmg
    Pew
    <The Oracle God>
    ♤Lord of Halcyona♤

Youtube Channel:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuU..._as=subscriber
    Twitter:
    https://twitter.com/xXBigBossCross1?lang=en
    Twitch Stream Channel:
    https://www.twitch.tv/pewsivraj

the solution for losing serpent sight is tears. lots and lots of tears.

glad they made archers useful again, but they went too far.
    wish they would stop these kneejerk changes and do them slowly to balance the classes. yea right like that will ever happen.
    ---
    "Sandbox MMO" - Marketing gibberish for you can do anything because you have little to no support for problems arise.

You guys should be more worried about What happens to Archeage? First day of Gamigo and the servers crashed and they failed three times already to bring them back up.

as an archer im glad they are removing serpent's sight.. was fun having it but so frustrating to play against..
    "Master of the Deep" Throat

Serpent Sight enables crappy Archers to be viable.

Now people have to learn how to rotate and move around, not just sit on a wall some 50m out and hit people.

Good riddance, Serpent Sight.

The only thing I'll miss is the Hunting Pack, it had value.

They are not gonna compensate serpent sight with another skill, Abyssal skills are being merged into a new skilltree called Malediction, where they'll be adjusted properly.
    Order of Melisara

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast