Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: AA Anniversary Livestream, Sept 14, 1:30 pm

Okay, looking at the Anniversary announcement, why does this one start when servers go down for the merge/evolution?

HIRAM HYPE GALORE – 10/17 – 10/24
    This event runs a little later than the others, but it’s well worth waiting for – besides, it gives you time to save up your credits and reach level 50! Players may purchase the following items once per day per account:

Hiram Guardian Gear Crate – requires level 50 to open, player can select a Hiram Guardian Weapon/Armor/Intsrument
    Unidentified Hiram Infusions x2

That is 2 days people can't get the Hiram Guardian Gear Crate.

And going by previous merges, realistically, most people were offline for 2 days. One day for the merge being implemented and the second for error in the code in regards to peoples accounts. The lucky ones are only offline for the 24 hours.

As noted by another in this thread, the "special" events that add some fun to this game have been lacking.
    I'm talking about the event where you talk to a Daru NPC in the city and do a special pack/cargo run using the cargo at the Daru feet. The last time we ahd that event, I did the quest on EU and bought me the Merchant Costume: Trade, but I didn't have time to earn the same costume on NA for the same account.
    I'm also talking about another Daru NPC event where you talked to Auctioneer (or event only Daru) standing near the Mirage Isle portal. The even awarded RNG boxes and occassionally those boxes rewared with random GREENHOUSES. Those greenhouses look awesome, and having that event again on a regular basis would be appreciated.
    Now there are new players to the Legacy servers, or returning ones that missed events, and it would be nice if they too could attend a repeat event to earn Merchant Costume:Basic (which helps with Vocation/Crafting stuff. And the Merchant Costume: Fishing which is focused on fishing.

Being able to earn something meaningful, and reasonable, via events makes the game fun.

And I have a huge BEEF about the recipe changes to the Apothecary house recipes. I made the upgraded house to help speed up my sandwich/soup/heal potion/mana potion crafting using the mats that I can grow. I CAN NOT GROW CHARCOAL, no plant/animal gives me charcoal for growing it. Please talk to XLgames to revert the recipes back to what they were. Because where I am seeing this, I might as well demolish my Apothecary house and build the Desserted one instead, since I feel forced to use the crafted cooking pot/alchemy table to make anything now.

Why do we need to save up credits?

This has me thinking that those with real money now have a way to speed up their Hiram gear leveling, which leaves the people who don't have the real money in the dust, yet again.

The limit to once per day is nice. I'm hoping it was a typo and instead of credits being mentioned, you (Trion the company) meant to say save up your gold.

Deleted due to being about the Hiram portion in Anniversary announcement

3.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #13
    Director of Community Relations
    Thanks for the questions, folks. We'll get in as many as we can, for the ones we can answer!
    Closing this thread now.
    Brasse

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2