+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: 2018 Server Evolution FAQ, Question & Feedback Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Temulen View Post
    If the servers are taken down at 12(noon)PDT on the 17th for 48 hours, how can they come back up on the 18th?
    I'm sure this is just because the servers were originally going to be down for 24 hours, and when they changed to 48, they forgot to edit the dates.
    Claw to earth, blood to water, fang to wind, heart to Tahyang.

Mulberry ~ <Archangels> ~ Conviction East
    Moonstone ~ <Odyssey> ~ Conviction West
    Snowberry ~ Cinnabar ~ <Sakura> ~ Conviction East

Quote Originally Posted by Carenduna View Post
    both for sellers and purchasers that are looking to carry on as normal until the last minute.
    Well, i (and probably many others) already did some moves on AH minutes before the day stated and it failed... I also did other moves minutes before the end of october 14 and guess what: it didn't happen.

Trino, can you please take your ♥♥♥♥ togheter and stop making AH investments harder than it is? We already have to plan around Alts, the high taxes and now your misinformation?

I lost more than 1000 gold posting things that won't sell because i planned for low competition

Quote Originally Posted by Loopdurp View Post
    ...I lost more than 1000 gold posting things that won't sell because i planned for low competition
    Not realizing anticipated profits is not the same as a loss. You'll get the items back, so in fact you've lost nothing.
    Claw to earth, blood to water, fang to wind, heart to Tahyang.

Mulberry ~ <Archangels> ~ Conviction East
    Moonstone ~ <Odyssey> ~ Conviction West
    Snowberry ~ Cinnabar ~ <Sakura> ~ Conviction East

Quote Originally Posted by Dijkstra View Post
    ahm i have a question... i have both toons in Conviction and Thunderwing so after the merge what happened to both my toons? because im only allowed to have 1(one) toon on each servers unless i use "slot increase item" so if the two server merges does one of my existing toon be deleted? tnx for the answer,... ^_^
    did you find an answer to this?

Quote Originally Posted by Dijkstra View Post
    ahm i have a question... i have both toons in Conviction and Thunderwing so after the merge what happened to both my toons? because im only allowed to have 1(one) toon on each servers unless i use "slot increase item" so if the two server merges does one of my existing toon be deleted? tnx for the answer,... ^_^
    You are actually allowed 2 characters per region before needing slot increases. The one character per server is a FS thing and not part of the merger.

So since you have only two characters your fine. And if you don't believe me try making a new character on your current account.
    Server: Kadum
    Faction: East/West

Experience colours perception.

How will the hero compensation be handed out? will it be on merge when we log in we have it, will it be done manually or will we have to wait out the October month hero term?

TRION your announcements are an impudence. Stop fooling us

Quote Originally Posted by romonster View Post
    Not realizing anticipated profits is not the same as a loss. You'll get the items back, so in fact you've lost nothing.
    If you dont have any clue, pls dont write. He obviously lost a lot of gold like many others.

Pls Trion just close the f... auction house without warning in the future and dont make false announcements. Its not the first time you did that. We can fool ourselves.

I've tried to look for information regarding castle mats still in inventory with no luck. There was a mention of after patch but before the merger you could create the pack, put it down, and pick it back up for gold, or something to that affect. What about the castle packs? Will there be any way to use those mats for compensation?

9.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #149
    Director of Community Relations
    The original post has just been updated:
    Server Transfers and renaming will be temporarily disabled starting on Tuesday, October 16th, 6:00 PM PDT (1:00 UTC on October 17th). They will return after the Evolution is complete.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15