+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: 2018 Server Evolution FAQ, Question & Feedback Thread

Player nation Will can change faction?
    Because we have friends nuians and i AM haranyan, i Will lose my friends or will able option to change faction?

Quote Originally Posted by Pikizim View Post
    Player nation Will can change faction?
    Because we have friends nuians and i AM haranyan, i Will lose my friends or will able option to change faction?
    How is this even a question... Player Nations aren't going to dissapear. You will rejoin it when the merge happens
    Sparxu
    Queen of Lizards
    PROPHECY
    <Re-embrace the Challenge>

STAND BY PRINCE YATEO C
    ALL HAIL YATEO C

Quote Originally Posted by Paintsticks View Post
    ALSO, when stuff demos and all our decorations gets sent back, will it stack all our fences together, or will they come one by one in the mail? Like if I have my house completely fenced with 50 fences, does it do x50 fence in the mail, or will I get 5 mails with just fences in it.
    Can someone that has gone through a merger answer this, I would really appreciate it since it doesn't seem like they are looking at this to answer questions.
    Also thanks to the person who answered my phonograph question.

Quote Originally Posted by Armaita View Post
    How long are we going to be stuck with that god awful afk kick????

And how long is it before it will kick you off?
    i foresee afk mount leveling in mirage or scarecrows being beaten or suddenly everyone want to partake in jury seating lol

Quote Originally Posted by Panterah View Post
    The FAQ makes it clear that all decor/chests and items in chests that are placed in/on structures will be returned.
    I would like to hear this answer from a gm, not another player, other world chest and special chest we made, have not been included in there answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonbeams View Post
    I would like to hear this answer from a gm, not another player, other world chest and special chest we made, have not been included in their answer.
    They worked exactly the same as any other chest during the last merge. When they say chests, they mean all kinds of chests. During the merge it doesn't matter whether the items are bound or not.
    Claw to earth, blood to water, fang to wind, heart to Tahyang.

Mulberry ~ <Archangels> ~ Conviction East
    Moonstone ~ <Odyssey> ~ Conviction West
    Snowberry ~ Cinnabar ~ <Sakura> ~ Conviction East

Can someone that has gone through a merger answer this, I would really appreciate it since it doesn't seem like they are looking at this to answer questions.
    Unless Trion replies directly to your question...there is no sure answer as things change every merger. If you pick up the fences you will have a stack of 50 with you. If you let the system pick them up, worst case would be 5 mails with 10 fences in each, which you can then download into your inventory and still end up with a stack of 50. The decision is yours
    Some gave all, but all gave some

If i remember correctly the items i had stacked in chests came back in stacks but individual items came back one by one. If you have something you just cannot part with put it in your warehouse or your bag so it will still be there after this is over. My suggestion is put your items in chests that you cannot put in your bag or warehouse and make screen shots of the chests the day of or day before the merge. Also make screen shots of the door plates to your properties so you can make sure you got all your kits in the mail. Good luck!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6