Closed Thread
Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: 2018 Server Evolution FAQ, Question & Feedback Thread

Q. Will land areas be placed into peace after the Evolution?
    Yes! Peace will be enforced in all zones for 24 hours after the launch of the land rush on Evolution servers. This way players will have the best shot at claiming land without undue conflic

Will all AREAS been put to peace ? when i mean "ALL" i mean Solis , two crow , etc ... zones that dont have a war circle or dangerous stage ... i wonder cuz im a pirate and i would like to grab land in white arden and i wonder if ppl gonna be able to kill me and send me to jail for land rush

What about salvage forges? :/ I kept them because they look nice on my house, will I still be able to replace them after the merge?

ScreenShot0035.jpg

"Crest Inks will be replaced with Bound Crest Brainstorms if a UCC is applied to it, otherwise will provide 5g per item.

UCC Crest Stamps will be replaced with a Memory Ink, UCCs applied to items will not be preserved.
    Arena rank information will be preserved as-is."

This is a nightmare for me. Over time I created over 300 unique ucc images and have them on various frames, canvases and multi-frame animated pieces. I do not have the original Crest Stamps I created to ink them as I long ago deleted them for storage issues. That comes to 90,000 credits worth of Crest Brainstorms that will be lost in the merge.

Someone might say, "Ha-ha... you should have kept them! Sucker!" But that is not helpful. The situation is enormously stressful for me. If anyone at Trion is reading this, I understand that my the images will be wiped, but I need 300 bound Crest Brainstorms to recreate my collection otherwise I will be out hundreds of dollars (not to mention the time I spent creating them both in Photoshop and in-game).

Quote Originally Posted by TheOuroborus View Post
    I have 300 unique ucc stamped frames & canvases. Because of storage concerns, I long ago deleted the stamps. I really had no idea that I would ever need them in a merge (I'm on Aranzeb and was unaffected by the last merge... er, evolution. From what I understand now, that's 300 crest brainstorms I will have to eat -- equal to 90,000 credits -- as all my canvases and frames will become blank in the merge... er, evolution. I can't even... I've spent a HECK OF A LOT of money (and time) creating this amazing collection and now it's just going to vanish.

This message isn't for other players to chime in saying, "har-har... you shoulda known better"... that's both not helpful and infuriating. Well, guess what? I didn't know better as it was never made clear to me that I would be out both images and cash in a future merge. This message is for Support hoping they can help me out.
    sure I can see 300 being a lot to try to stuff into storage somewhere but you really should have kept them around or at least the important ones since you can only use a memory ink on the original crest if you need another copy (say if you move, or get a new boat, your account gets hacked and someone sells all your frames, etc) having a frame/canvas be the only copy on the entire server of said picture with no backup is kinda a bad idea. plus theres that naughty little bug that pops up from time to time where crest images wont load for anyone else (or you if your game folder wipes) if the original was deleted since thats what stores the image to the server in the first place. brainstorms will likely go on sale on the marketplace at some point after all this is over, they did last time. oh and if you deleted the png's as well, theres a program kicking around the internets that lets you save any crest your char has ever seen to a png.
    Starea of Ezi Nazar Thunderwing Kadum
    Ninjatext

Kadum sounds like the rimshot at the end of a bad joke "Ka-dum-tis" oh wait, it is a bad joke at this point.. nvm..

all zones means all zones, you could march through the middle of ynystere singing the song of your people and nobody can touch you even with a dom declared. basically they force festival rules to all zones.
    Starea of Ezi Nazar Thunderwing Kadum
    Ninjatext

Kadum sounds like the rimshot at the end of a bad joke "Ka-dum-tis" oh wait, it is a bad joke at this point.. nvm..

6.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #96
    Director of Community Relations
    Hello folks, I've just updated the original post with the compensation packs announced on last week's livestream, as well as the new server names.
    We have a Producer's Letter coming out next week as well!
    Brasse

1.) Kadum is a dumb server name.
    2.) Are we really not getting anything that provides labor in our comp packages?
    I'm the cutest baby yata everrrr.
    I'll dance for grapes.
    YPS that spells cute! ^-^
    Hamlet & YPS, Best Friends Forever <3

-A New Breed- > -Facets of Erenor--The Goonies-
    Tahyang > Conviction > Kadum
    West Is The Best.
    Empy's Ypsyachu <3
    Watch me slave on EU for my patron. XD

Question RE: Evolution:
    My main "home" zone is about to complete Level 3 Community development.
    If it's 14 days till the payout, will we manage to get that before the Evolution?

9.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #99
    Director of Community Relations
    Another update to the FAQ today:
    Castle Rush: territory claims will be held back at least one week after Evolution, to allow players to settle into their new world and lands. Take that time to regroup and prepare for the challenge!

@tinukeda,
    My main "home" zone is about to complete Level 3 Community development.
    If it's 14 days till the payout, will we manage to get that before the Evolution?
    Unfortunately, no. The community centers will be paid out at their current state, just prior to the Evolution (the same way as it was last time).
    Brasse

Quote Originally Posted by Katalaya View Post
    Will there be a maximum of items (decor and items in chests) that can be sent to your mailbox? And is there any chance to make all same decor-items stackable (e.g. the pets from the pawsome festival) - the same way as it is with fences?! That would reduce the mail chaos when people have many items of the same type.
    we need this don't know why so many items still don't stack... sigh

Closed Thread
Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast