Closed Thread
Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: 2018 Server Evolution FAQ, Question & Feedback Thread

October 9th: At this time, specific 7 day buffs will be blocked so no one can use them by accident and lose them early.
    Why you blocked immortal xp tonic, adventure xp potion and lucky quicksilver tonic? Its only 1 hour buff... Other buff for xp and loot drop working normally. And 7 days buff like "eat eggs" working too. Whats wrong with "moon" potion?

Quote Originally Posted by Zadyria View Post
    This IS the same as last time. You just have to hope you get your guild name before someone else does.
    really? so they changed what was in the FAQ at least.

*Hate leads to suffering*
    Nostalgia

Our current focus is to ensure live servers remain available for play. Thanks for your support.

-Khro

3.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #123
    Director of Community Relations
    @Godiva,
    Keep in mind that our CS team can and will look up old data, to prevent griefing and guild name stealing. If you have an issue, drop a ticket in, it will be handled!

In other Evo news, i know we said the Evolution would be 48 hours, but i had not updated the FAQ here yet. That is now done in the OP!
    [UPDATE: 10/11/2018: formally updated to reflect 48 hours of downtime.]

Heroes will be removed and no Heroes will be on the council until the next election cycle. Current heroes will be granted a Golden Hero’s Chest, and all Hero Cloaks will be removed.
    Does this also happen on the Fresh start servers?

Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse View Post
    In other Evo news, i know we said the Evolution would be 48 hours, but i had not updated the FAQ here yet. That is now done in the OP!
    [UPDATE: 10/11/2018: formally updated to reflect 48 hours of downtime.]
    Later on in the FAQ it says servers will be coming back up on the 18th, but that's now incorrect. It should say the 19th, since that's 48 hours after they go down.
    Claw to earth, blood to water, fang to wind, heart to Tahyang.

Mulberry ~ <Archangels> ~ Kadum East
    Moonstone ~ <Odyssey> ~ Kadum West
    Snowberry ~ Cinnabar ~ <Sakura> ~ Kadum East

ahm i have a question... i have both toons in Conviction and Thunderwing so after the merge what happened to both my toons? because im only allowed to have 1(one) toon on each servers unless i use "slot increase item" so if the two server merges does one of my existing toon be deleted? tnx for the answer,... ^_^

Anniversary vs Evolution
    One of our anniversary event coincides with server evolution...

HIRAM HYPE GALORE – 10/17 – 10/24
    This event runs a little later than the others, but it’s well worth waiting for – besides, it gives you time to save up your credits and reach level 50! Players may purchase the following items once per day per account:

Hiram Guardian Gear Crate – requires level 50 to open, player can select a Hiram Guardian Weapon/Armor/Intsrument
    Unidentified Hiram Infusions x2

No answer yet?

If we decide we dont wanna be on the evolution server we are put on to can we transfer to the other evolution server and What will happen to our mail if we decide after the merge we want to transfer to the other evolution server?

Quote Originally Posted by Zarcata View Post
    Ist der Zusammenschluss wirklich eine zwingende Möglichkeit oder gibt es auch Alternativen, die man bisher noch nicht ins Spiel gebracht hatte.
    Ich meine, der Zusammenschluss ist eine so brutale Möglichkeit, hätte man da nicht vorher anders reagieren können? So schießt man jetzt mit Kanonen auf Spatzen.

Is the merger really a compelling option or are there alternatives that have not yet been brought into play?
    I mean, the merger is such a brutal possibility, could not one have previously reacted differently? So you shoot now with cannons on sparrows.
    Ich war mal auf allen EU Servern und konnte feststellen, dass niemals Platz für alle Spieler sein wird, kannst ja mal folgendes Video ansehen : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRlc9nQRKK0&t

Quote Originally Posted by LambOfGod View Post
    50 hours prior the evolution is october 15th 10:00 PDT for NA. Is it an error?
    @TrionBrasse

Closed Thread
Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast