Closed Thread
Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: 2018 Server Evolution FAQ, Question & Feedback Thread

What is it with a lot of the players blindly defending trion? While you make a crusade against my legit complaint they don't even have to bother answering or improving. No wonder everything about the management of this game is a mess, the player base has some kind of fetish for lies and misinformation

Quote Originally Posted by Loopdurp View Post
    What is it with a lot of the players blindly defending trion? While you make a crusade against my legit complaint they don't even have to bother answering or improving. No wonder everything about the management of this game is a mess, the player base has some kind of fetish for lies and misinformation
    'No new auctions can be created' That was clear imo, you can't create new auctions, but still use the auction house to buy stuff. And I'm not blindly defending trion; they always mess up with everything, may it be delays in patches, merges, people hacking with no punishment, marketplace bugs, making your gear obsolete... and I'm just starting with the list. But this specific announcement was correctly informed.

Hello is there any news if the merge is on time? like will the servers go online at estimated / predicted time? Thank you for your efforts btw everyone seems to forget that you guys are doing all of this to keep the game alive .. while others closed servers sometimes delays and mistakes happen .. remember all we are just humans ^^ and humans make mistakes and after a few hours when servers will be back up and populated you will forget about this downtime or the lost labor or the few gildas .. make use of this downtime to go out, run some errands or meet friends instead ;p because like most players you'll be bunkered in your room until after 5.0 lol
    that said ...

thank you trion, XL and all the people behind ^^ from the first to the last person working on this game in what ever way you might be contributing you are doing a great job xD

I remember the last event similar to this complete 96 pages of comments.

http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...-August-2-2017

From what I see now, it shows the disinterest of the users, this being a bigger event.

Nya!

Server nui heroes.

I would like to know about the pirate heroes in the fresh start server nui ... The leadership points started with 3 days of delay or it will not be 30 days of points to get the 4000 points of leadership and now less 2 days because of the evolution ... some compensation plan for the heroes of server fresh start?

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainJack View Post
    'No new auctions can be created' That was clear imo, you can't create new auctions, but still use the auction house to buy stuff.... But this specific announcement was correctly informed.
    Nope, you could list items on october 15

trion I demand an explanation on what the fk is going on my guild been in shatigon since the start of Archeage and now somone made guild with the same name and I cant make my guild now wtf all because of this stupid merge pls check my ticket because this is stupid Request #1152938

evolution is done, but there is not character transfer !

i need to transfer, now, today, otherwise i will miss the landrush

it was announced transfer will be avaible after evolution..... !

Quote Originally Posted by XmahinaX View Post
    trion I demand an explanation on what the fk is going on my guild been in shatigon since the start of Archeage and now somone made guild with the same name and I cant make my guild now wtf all because of this stupid merge pls check my ticket because this is stupid Request #1152938
    Someone already told you what to do on the other thread. Trion has a list of guilds and their length of existance. All you have to do is make sure you put in your ticket about it, they will look over the data, and if in fact the name was taken from your guild, it will be fixed.
    Famex
    12k Hiero/Sooth/Dreambreaker
    Omen Nation

"I don't like the terms "good person" or "bad person" because it's impossible to be entirely good to everyone or entirely bad to everyone. To some, you are a good person, while to others, you are a bad person."
    -Armin (SNK)

Anyone else having a problem with the Server select page? I have just a small box showing only the Connect button and Select Server refresh button.

Closed Thread
Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 LastLast