Closed Thread
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: 2018 Server Evolution FAQ, Question & Feedback Thread

otherworld chests on houses will be copied and sent too or just the normal chest ? Must we empty our otherworlds or not?

Quote Originally Posted by Fabi978 View Post
    otherworld chests on houses will be copied and sent too or just the normal chest ? Must we empty our otherworlds or not?
    The FAQ makes it clear that all decor/chests and items in chests that are placed in/on structures will be returned.

Quote Originally Posted by Rightryder View Post
    Will the fresh start be taken down as well for the merge process? or will they remain available as they are not included?
    I like your question and it reminded me of my own.

For when the Legacy Servers are shut down due to the server evolutions, will PTS be open to both Patron and nonPatron accounts so people can still enjoy Archeage?

And could PTS be kept open to all until about 3 days after 5.0 is released on Live?

How long are we going to be stuck with that god awful afk kick????

And how long is it before it will kick you off?

Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse View Post
    During the Evolution you will receive the following:

Furniture items in your home will be returned to you via the standard demolition process, and that includes items in chests. Items that are normally not returned due to a demolition will be returned to you after the Evolution is completed. Livestock and plants will not be returned to you. Décor Limit Increases will be re-sent to you after the Evolution is completed. Décor Limit Increase will be preserved.
    Blizzard Cubs cost 1125 Vocation badges each. Their intended purpose is for breeding. Last merger I had a Bear Farm consisting of 650+ Bears, I was told there was nothing they could do for me. This time, without any help or support from Trion, I've rebuilt the Bear Empire to 450+ Bears. I'm now being told there will be no compensation once again for livestock? This is kind of ridiculous. I'm now out over 1 Million 250k Vocation... This is poor customer service and I've had enough. In less than 1 year, how am I supposed to do it a third time? Why would I even try? You've crippled my income source more than it could ever be repaired, and worse, you took the last thing that was fun for me in this game. Good Job!
    All I wanted was my :::Bear Master::: Title...
    RIP Conviction Bear Farm 2018
    RIP Salphira Bear Farm 2017

Question about land :
    will we be able to directly claim land once the new server will be online or will there be a small waiting time before being able to claim ?
    In my memory evolution servers had a 2 days restriction.
    This may be great for players who will get TONS of mail (chest, kits) because we can't find the kit designs in few seconds inside the sea of mails :/

Quote Originally Posted by mjm View Post
    Question about land :
    will we be able to directly claim land once the new server will be online or will there be a small waiting time before being able to claim ?
    In my memory evolution servers had a 2 days restriction.
    This may be great for players who will get TONS of mail (chest, kits) because we can't find the kit designs in few seconds inside the sea of mails :/
    Land is locked until the 20th

I know that this is not directly question to merge, but will tax change for third property from 100% to 300% affect servers in EU / NA as well? It is very important change and should change mind of many players to stay and it is at least a favor to tell us how it will be.

https://archeage.xlgames.com/mboards...e/20237?page=2

Anniversary vs Evolution

One of our anniversary event coincides with server evolution...

HIRAM HYPE GALORE – 10/17 – 10/24
    This event runs a little later than the others, but it’s well worth waiting for – besides, it gives you time to save up your credits and reach level 50! Players may purchase the following items once per day per account:

Hiram Guardian Gear Crate – requires level 50 to open, player can select a Hiram Guardian Weapon/Armor/Intsrument
    Unidentified Hiram Infusions x2
    ~BOOP~
    Old Timers Guild
    Tahyang, Conviction

will we have to pick up any items prior to the merge that we would otherwise lose or will all our items be returned that is on land.
    hmm..

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast