+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: 2018 Server Evolution FAQ, Question & Feedback Thread

Quote Originally Posted by lazyr View Post
    1. Are we going to have The 1-Credit Transfers or something? so people choose which server they want to stay before merge servers.
    Ms. TrionBrasse, can you check the answer for this question please? Many thanks.

Is there any level requirement for characters to move over into the new server? I made a bunch of level 1 alts to store my decor items.

3.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #23
    Director of Community Relations
    Hey folks, I have noted all these questions - we'll see how many we can answer on tomorrow's livestream, and I'll get answers posted for any we miss.
    Reminder that compensation IS being worked on, but it is not final yet - we'll post as soon as it is!
    Brasse

Land Rush-----

Quote Originally Posted by Armaita View Post
    Land is locked until the 20th
    Land is locked until what time/date/zone. Last time there was a 'mis-publication' of the time and login at PST was a waste......

What happens to our Marketplace mail? Does it get transferred automatically or do we need to collect it prior to the merge?

This is my third server evolution in four years. What is the development team doing to avoid another evolution next year and help me decide whether to keep playing? Or should we expect a server evolution every year? If the game is designed for annual server evolutions please tell us so we can act accordingly. Many thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Calleil4ever View Post
    This is my third server evolution in four years. What is the development team doing to avoid another evolution next year and help me decide whether to keep playing? Or should we expect a server evolution every year? If the game is designed for annual server evolutions please tell us so we can act accordingly. Many thanks.

I think at this point it’s safe to say, if you’re staying you should plan on annual server mergers as the strategy moving forward for the continual survival of this game. Trion continues to rely on this technique, and those staying appear to love it...
    All I wanted was my :::Bear Master::: Title...
    RIP Conviction Bear Farm 2018
    RIP Salphira Bear Farm 2017

Any "free" or 1 credit transfer planned before / after evolution ?

Where can I catch the livestream today, and what time is it ? Thank you.

Ist der Zusammenschluss wirklich eine zwingende Möglichkeit oder gibt es auch Alternativen, die man bisher noch nicht ins Spiel gebracht hatte.
    Ich meine, der Zusammenschluss ist eine so brutale Möglichkeit, hätte man da nicht vorher anders reagieren können? So schießt man jetzt mit Kanonen auf Spatzen.

Is the merger really a compelling option or are there alternatives that have not yet been brought into play?
    I mean, the merger is such a brutal possibility, could not one have previously reacted differently? So you shoot now with cannons on sparrows.
    Stop the server merge, because this fixes no problems, but only provides for more!

Stoppt den Serverzusammenschluss, denn er löst keine Probleme, sondern erzeugt nur noch mehr.

Остановляет слияние сервера, потому что он не решает проблемы, а только генерирует больше.

Detiene la fusión del servidor, porque no resuelve los problemas, pero solo genera más.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarcata View Post
    So you shoot now with cannons on sparrows.
    I LOVE this! Shooting sparrows with cannons - awesome turn of phrase.
    Zadyria
    Acolytes of Shatigon - Leader
    Nuia
    Morpheus - Tahyang - Conviction - Kadum

Tomiko
    Sakura - Leader
    Haranya
    Conviction - Kadum

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast