Hi there. I have a lot of Loyalty, Vocation and Honor for trade. I will try to sell this stuff and then be able to trade gold, but i am willing to trade it as well. I have over 2m vocation, and 400 or 500k honor. I also have 8 or 10k loyalty on EU. I would like to trade or sell between now or after the patch. I might also sell this stuff, and even some kind of deal possibly if bought in bulk.....

I also have a BOUND duun's blessing, and maybe a couple superior red regrade gems.....so if you want to try a regrade for a fee, then we can do that as well. I really only want to sell or trade my EU stuff.....so maybe we can work out some good rapport, then try the duun regrade.....i dont have more than like 1.5g for collateral right now, but i have no interest in my EU toons other than to help with NA, and i've never cheated anyone out of anything, ever, period. I can back that up with at least three traders worth of screenshots if anyone needs some proof. Hit me up if you want to trade or buy my stuff.

Thanks!!!!