+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Why do all arenas have perma lag and slight delay

Why do all arenas have perma lag and slight delay

i get less lag in raid vs raid

Pretty sure its user specific. I have serious lag and lost almost 95% of my drenching arenas. Lag like and the other guy shooting at each other on my screen and only I am receiving dmg because he has already moved to a spot next to where I am shooting at.

I'm familiar with the issue. I experienced it yesterday. Extreme delay from taking an action to when the action happens. Shooting through targets. Being shot by targets that are not in a location that can shoot you or facing away from you.

I think all of it is desynch issues.

I experienced it really badly yesterday and I just so happened to have had a comp day yesterday. I suspect maybe it was so bad because I was home all day logged in and maybe it's a problem that gets worse the longer you're logged in. I probably should have rebooted to see if the problem went away but I didn't want to log all my accounts back on.

It is really frustrating.

Yeah, having the same issue here in the drenching arena. It wasn't this bad the last time we had that arena, only happened occasionally but now it's permanent for me.

I just hope my opponents aren't too good and I can still manage to win, lol, gotta predict where they'll be to hit them.

I've lost almost all my drenching arena and nearing 3k points now lol. It's so silly with the lag. I see myself outside the arc of fire and still get hit because I've moved on my side but server side I'm probably still at old location.

I feel you, have the same on my main, almost down to 3k - funny thing is if I play with other chars I consider viable targets for hiram gear I'm hovering around 4k and everything seems smooth...

+ Reply to Thread