+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hiram Awekening/ cyrstallization

Hiram Awekening/ cyrstallization

Why do every piece of hiram i get get instant crystalize when i try to awaken them?
    EVERY PIECE JSUT DOESNT WANT TO GO UP... JSUT WHY TRION ...WHY MAKE IT SO HARD TO PEOPLE THAT WANT TO CHANGE THEYRE USUELESS OBSIDIAN GEAR AND COMPETE, that is so unfair. IM DONE

Quote Originally Posted by Ishen View Post
    Why do every piece of hiram i get get instant crystalize when i try to awaken them?
    EVERY PIECE JSUT DOESNT WANT TO GO UP... JSUT WHY TRION ...WHY MAKE IT SO HARD TO PEOPLE THAT WANT TO CHANGE THEYRE USUELESS OBSIDIAN GEAR AND COMPETE, that is so unfair. IM DONE

I have suffered through Archage, and listened and watched how they do things for years, and more importantly, tried to analyze Why they do things, since Beta. I am a Founder. What the years of observing how Trion treats the players has shown me is - Trion believes that players logged in to the game for long periods of time Equals a successful game. This seems to be their benchmark.

Therefore, multi-boxing is not only approved of, it is encouraged. Synthesis is now their new standard for Gear creation. Synthesis can be regulated to be a very slow and cumbersome project requiring the players to log on for many hours per day, for literal months. Fun for the player - doesn't seem to be part of the overall business model. By instituting concepts like Synthesis, Trion does not have to develop New Content to have players log in for several hours per day.

So they show you something shiny, and show you charts on what you need to do to attain the shiny new thing. What they Don't show you is all the obstructions they are going to throw into the path to gain the shiny thing. Be it Gear, or Dragons, or whatever, they tell you "Everyone can have this".

And if you do start down the path, All your time will be consumed just trying to gain the shiny thing, and you will have no need of New Content, because you won't even have time or be able to participate in daily events. But you will be logged in for several hours a day, so Trion sees that as success.

Its super easy to awaken. Chance for crystaisation is also low. Maybe u got bad luck. Many people running arround with full divine T2 on FS for over 1 month now. I also got already 14 awakened pieces... Try the quills maybe.

I must say I'm wondering what the chances are too ... i tried 6 times to awaken an hiram equipment. 2 Success, 4 crystalisation ... Never just "failed", always the critical failure. Maybe we're just unlucky as hell. Has someone failed an awakening without gettin his equipment crystallised here ?

Quote Originally Posted by Oerendir View Post
    I must say I'm wondering what the chances are too ... i tried 6 times to awaken an hiram equipment. 2 Success, 4 crystalisation ... Never just "failed", always the critical failure. Maybe we're just unlucky as hell. Has someone failed an awakening without gettin his equipment crystallised here ?
    Yeah, multiple times. From 6 pieces I awakened I got only 2 crystalisations. So I would say you guys are really unlucky.

Swipe harder.

Quote Originally Posted by Oerendir View Post
    8 pieces of hiram, 7 awakened already, 30+ tries in total, 3 crystalisations so far.

My numbers:

Only using 10% scrolls.

38 attempts.
    8 successes.
    11400 labor.
    6 crystallizations.
    15.79% chance to crystalize.
    18.42% chance of success.
    4.75 is the average number of attempts.

I've tried to calculate the average number of attempts using the power of math and got 4.40. So, my math was pretty close to my small sample.

Every attempt seems to have a ~15% chance to fail, so you will fail.

It is very unlikely to go beyond 7 attempts. There is less then 10% probability of failing beyond that point. At 9 attempts your probability of success is 99.16%.

10% scrolls are better imo. They take more labor overall, but hey , they are pretty much free. Super easy to get a bunch.

50% quill will take more scrolls overall and the cost of the quill, but will save you labor/time.

I'm a cheap bastard, so I recommend the 10% route.

I could be wrong though.

Guys, im talking about 80 regrade chance with hiram... all crystalized

i did 60 attempts regrade with normal scroll, highest tries i got where 5, all crystalize
    i did 20 attempts with 50% charm and i used lot of my apex, all broke at the first try, again all crystalize.

those number theyre giving are ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥, thats absurd.

Quote Originally Posted by Ishen View Post
    Guys, im talking about 80 regrade chance with hiram... all crystalized

i did 60 attempts regrade with normal scroll, highest tries i got where 5, all crystalize
    i did 20 attempts with 50% charm and i used lot of my apex, all broke at the first try, again all crystalize.

those number theyre giving are ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥, thats absurd.
    It sounds like you are doing something terribly wrong. You can decrystallize them by buying a 10k honor decrystallization scroll in the honor shop. If you are using a 50% scared hiram awakening scroll, it can't crystalize. Also, because of Karma, after a so many tries you'll have a 100% chance to succeed.

Are you trying to regrade crafted gear or obsidian?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast