+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Thunderwing and Vengeance down - techs on it!

1.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #1
    Director of Community Relations

Thunderwing and Vengeance down - techs on it!

Folks, we have our tech staff working on the issues, and will update here with any new info.
    We hope to get these servers up as soon as possible!
    Brasse

What does this mean, "starting a new thread in Shard Status for updates!" What is "shard status?"

And why is this the second time today? The earlier one had NO news about it.

I bough 14 cargos, so that means i lost them cuz you guys are incompetent enough you can't even keep your dead servers up?

Hoot (Confessor / Sooth)
    Aria - East
    "Man i hate the east more than Mondays..."

Quote Originally Posted by Enelli View Post
    I bough 14 cargos, so that means i lost them cuz you guys are incompetent enough you can't even keep your dead servers up?
    actually no your boat from how it sounds will be force despawned but you will have to return back to where your boat was to resummon it there will be a green mark on your map showing you where to go. this is the emergency feature of how the game seems to run.

mabye the ones who are mad chill out and understand that there is problems with technology, your ♥♥♥♥♥ing is complete ignorance be happy with the game or leave. nobody else cares you lost 200g.

Quote Originally Posted by befey View Post
    mabye the ones who are mad chill out and understand that there is problems with technology, your ♥♥♥♥♥ing is complete ignorance be happy with the game or leave. nobody else cares you lost 200g.
    You sound mad my dude chill

Hoot (Confessor / Sooth)
    Aria - East

was that? im not crying about 14 cargo.

Stop acting so edgy you might scare the children!

Hoot (Confessor / Sooth)
    Aria - East

Cool

English: "Techs on it"

German: "Der Techniker ist informiert"

Tür_defekt.jpg

(Meme collection growing after a broken door did not get fixed for several days...)
    Melly@Nazar·Thunderwing·Kadum, Haranya
    <RisingMoon>

10.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #10
    Director of Community Relations
    Hehe, LighH that was pretty funny, but no, our techs are far more serious than that. I am watching the discussions in the Network Operations Center channel.
    Most of it is highly technical, but they speak normal language when they need to communicate with us normal people. =)
    They care, they are immediately on it, and we will get the servers back up and running as fast as we can.
    Brasse

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast