+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26

Thread: @Trion, Suggestion: Can we have Obsidian t7 weapons as image items?

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    113

    @Trion: Can we have Obsidian t7 weapons and armor as image items?

    Hello Trion and fellow AA players,

    Since Obsidian is out of the picture pretty much, I would like to suggest the following:

    Can we please have Obsidian t7 weapons as weapon skins?
    Can we also please have Obsidian t7 armors as armor skins?

    I am asking this (and hoping to get some support) because all the t7 weapons and armor had their unique look in the game, unlike crafting weapons (and Hiram weapons) which often tends to look similar'ish to eachother and or quest rewards.


    Another solution posted by someone else:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabe Fyrethorne View Post
    A merchant for each armor type and one for weapons on mirage would be nice.

    Anyone else thinks/wants the same?



    EDIT:
    An ability to retract image items from an actual item (be it weapons and or armor) would be neat as well.

    This would be a user friendly feature since Dev's keep changing end game gear every 6 or so months, so having the need to buy several of the same "skin/image item" would be abolished and it would save up inventory space too.


    So could we get an ability to retract image items from an actual item as well, please?
    ArcheAge player since Closed Beta


    Gözlerinin dokunduğu her mekan memleketim

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    116
    i need image of plate obsidian t7 i love how they are

  3. #3
    Member Taric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Kraken
    Posts
    65
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavendita View Post
    i need image of plate obsidian t7 i love how they are
    Same!!!
    Retired Death Warden

  4. #4
    I would love to have more skin options made of existing gear! Some pieces are so pretty but to craft it just for the image is out of the question for obvious huge amounts of gold reasons.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    113
    I also forgot to add:


    An ability to retract image items from an actual item (be it weapons and or armor) would be neat as well.

    This would be a very friendly feature since Dev's keep changing end game gear every 6 or so months, so having the need to buy a several of the same skin would be abolished and it would save up inventory space too.
    ArcheAge player since Closed Beta


    Gözlerinin dokunduğu her mekan memleketim

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy Paws View Post
    I also forgot to add:


    An ability to retract image items from an actual item (be it weapons and or armor) would be neat as well.

    This would be a very friendly feature since Dev's keep changing end game gear every 6 or so months, so having the need to buy a several of the same skin would be abolished and it would save up inventory space too.
    Yes, please!! If we can do it on costumes we should be able to do it on normal gear as well. I'm always afraid to put images on my real armor because I know it isn't going to stay the same and I want to be able to keep the cuteness.

    Can I add that I would really like to see a cheap costume armor type for the hand slot. Costume type gear pieces are the only ones that can go in the Splendid Costume Chest and the only costume glove I could find any info on was from a super old set. I would love to be able to put imaged gloves into the Costume Chest but the only way to do it is overly prohibitive.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    113
    Reading the replies here I edited my OP, hopefully I can gather some support for these idea's.
    ArcheAge player since Closed Beta


    Gözlerinin dokunduğu her mekan memleketim

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    113
    Quote Originally Posted by Lizbo View Post
    Yes, please!! If we can do it on costumes we should be able to do it on normal gear as well. I'm always afraid to put images on my real armor because I know it isn't going to stay the same and I want to be able to keep the cuteness.

    Agreed on this. I have the same issue. I don't dare to slot my image items on the actual weapon/armor because XL keeps changing up things so frequently it frustrates me.


    Quote Originally Posted by Lizbo View Post
    Can I add that I would really like to see a cheap costume armor type for the hand slot. Costume type gear pieces are the only ones that can go in the Splendid Costume Chest and the only costume glove I could find any info on was from a super old set. I would love to be able to put imaged gloves into the Costume Chest but the only way to do it is overly prohibitive.

    Hmm, only the gloves? Wouldn't it me much smarter to request this for all body pieces that changes your look?
    Or am I missing something?
    ArcheAge player since Closed Beta


    Gözlerinin dokunduğu her mekan memleketim

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy Paws View Post
    Hmm, only the gloves? Wouldn't it me much smarter to request this for all body pieces that changes your look?
    Or am I missing something?
    The clothes from jail (Prisoners) are all costume type so you can easily get shoes, hat, pants, and chest. The only one that isn't a part of the set is a fist. You also don't have to do something bad to go to jail and get them from the crates, you can just glider in over the walls

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    649
    I need a plate of potato skins covered in cheese with sour cream.. oooh ... wrong skins? 8D

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts