+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: @Trion, Suggestion: Can we have Obsidian t7 weapons as image items?

I loved t7 cloth so much, when it shouldve been leather... that i imaged the chest and pants, and got some walmart boots, hat, and gloves (t4 cloth hat/t2 plate boots/dawnsdrop gloves). https://i.imgur.com/RMajc1M.jpg
    Pew
    <The Oracle God>
    ♤Lord of Halcyona♤

Youtube Channel:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuU..._as=subscriber
    Twitter:
    https://twitter.com/xXBigBossCross1?lang=en
    Twitch Stream Channel:
    https://www.twitch.tv/pewsivraj

Nobody else interested in this request?

Are there so few that likes/loves t7 armors/weapons?
    ArcheAge player since Closed Beta

Gözlerinin dokunduğu her mekan memleketim

Can't say I actually like the looks of t7, but I like the request. It should be possible to create images of all armor and weapons that do not have any stats and can only be used as images.

PS: t7 shortspear wouldn't need that - I keep switching between shortspears trying to find one that looks good but the only ones that would fit my taste are upper class ones.
    A child of song, a child of rage
    Abandoned in another age
    Now ancient hate and rhymes that bind
    Make paradise a tomb divine
    And demons trapped in beauty’s thrall
    Hunt those who heed the bloodsong’s call.

That would be amazing, I've been already planning to craft basic grade t7 leather in 5.0 when prices are cheaper just to have it at image. I really love how the shirt looks on my warborn

would be cool to have an images of T7 obsidian as they are probably the best looking sets in the game. It is my thinking that the real reason they are removing it from the game because they look so good that you dont have to use costumes even and their costume sales would drop considerably if everyone would just use the normal armor appearance instead. Thats why crafted gear looks like ♥♥♥♥, so they can sell costumes :P
    DeathLives - Old Timers Guild - Tahyang - Conviction West

+1 great ideas

Quote Originally Posted by Turambaredolas View Post
    Can't say I actually like the looks of t7, but I like the request. It should be possible to create images of all armor and weapons that do not have any stats and can only be used as images.

PS: t7 shortspear wouldn't need that - I keep switching between shortspears trying to find one that looks good but the only ones that would fit my taste are upper class ones.

I like this idea a lot actually, this way everybody can create image items of their preferred armor and weapons. Lets hope that Trion listens and relays these suggestions to XL.
    ArcheAge player since Closed Beta

Gözlerinin dokunduğu her mekan memleketim

i would pref that Xlgame start to finaly try to disign Reel Weapon skin . not the ugly one we got for each event , some good skin , maybe some with fire /water / earth / wind effect glow for exemple , more posibility to not look all the same outside of costum
    I don't speak English very well, so don't be a bad guy's and try to understand me <3

market place needs more cosmetic items, like hauler skins or b-series skins

Quote Originally Posted by ScarletSnow View Post
    That would be amazing, I've been already planning to craft basic grade t7 leather in 5.0 when prices are cheaper just to have it at image. I really love how the shirt looks on my warborn
    How? Obsidian is being discontinued.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast