+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Someone should take a look at Kraken Nuia leadership board

Someone should take a look at Kraken Nuia leadership board

Two characters have close to 3k leadership in Nuia with lower GS while everyone else has 1.8k or below and East is almost non-existent.

Even with thumbs, they surely can't be matching pirate's or PN's rate of leadership from PvP. Curious what could be the source of pvp for leadership for those two.

Perhaps they attend all 3 Mistmerrows, finish Luscas, Abyssal, manage to kill a lowbie or two or five in a war area (funny story, the factions have lives outside worrying about pns ) or perhaps Halcyona, or that request thing that gives a little leadership too.

Just cuz pvp isn't around where you are I guess doesn't mean pvp doesn't happen. Maybe they kill alts, who knows since let's be real, everyone does it and even more interestingly why do you care?
    Sparx
    Queen of Lizards
    TARIS
    Queen of Haranya

STAND BY PRINCE YATEO C
    ALL HAIL YATEO C

3 Mistmerrow doesn't give you 3 quests for leadership. I don't think there's enough east lowbies in war areas to get consistent pvp points. I care because its fun to poke at attempts to climb leadership board without pvp.

Quote Originally Posted by SparxIsGrounded View Post

Maybe they kill alts, who knows since let's be real, everyone does it and even more interestingly why do you care?
    lets be real not everyone does it, maybe a lot but not everybody
    Only because a lot do something doesnt mean its right tho.
    No offence btw. Me personally I'm so tired of these alts tbh in raids arena etc etc etc they have caused a lot of grief. Its caused by the players mentality and not only because multi boxing. But hey ik how people are ..give them a possibility to do a shortcut they will use it so yea.

This is a very long month for leadership; you can get 5,865 leadership this month if you do everything possible. So, 3k leadership is not unreasonable at this point, as we are 75% thru the period; I have over 3.8k leadership myself.

lol you guys are way to jalous, theyre MPI members, and they attend every leadership quest and they make every event, work harder if you want to get to the top. by the way i know all of them since im a former mpi general.

Quote Originally Posted by SparxIsGrounded View Post
    Perhaps they attend all 3 Mistmerrows, finish Luscas, Abyssal, manage to kill a lowbie or two or five in a war area (funny story, the factions have lives outside worrying about pns ) or perhaps Halcyona, or that request thing that gives a little leadership too.

Just cuz pvp isn't around where you are I guess doesn't mean pvp doesn't happen. Maybe they kill alts, who knows since let's be real, everyone does it and even more interestingly why do you care?

I thought a patch came through that only allowed 1 MM per day

+ Reply to Thread