+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Halloween event

Halloween event

May we pretty please get the Succubus costume for Halloween this year?

During the last stream we had with Celestrata, she finally admitted that they wouldn't release it because of the young looking dwarven women. This concerns me a great deal if that's their stance on future content. It basically means if a costume is too sexy, we can't have it because of the dwarven race. Everytime i've tried to bring up the issue on a livestream FAQ, they have pretty much ignored it. Perhaps Brasse will be more open to a discussion about this topic.

I'm hoping Brasse will be more open as well. It's such a cool costume and those boots look like they have the neat glow effect that I adore. When I see some of the scandalous swimsuits we have I just have to scratch my head and wonder how they got through so easily.

I just thought with all the major changes that have happened with staffing and all the hardships players are going to be going through that it might be a nice way to say something like 'sorry for the struggle, here is a pretty thing that has been dangled in front of you for years'.

Chances are we won't even get a Halloween event.

It bothers me they said no to the succubus but we can have the summer nights swimwear lol

don't those same 'young looking dwarven women" have access to the bikinis in the store?

Quote Originally Posted by anitabeer View Post
    don't those same 'young looking dwarven women" have access to the bikinis in the store?
    I think there is a connotation difference between most general bikinis and the succubus costume. You can go to the beach and see little kids running around in swimwear. It's unlikely you will see any little girls dressed the way many grown women do on Halloween, even though some of the costumes cover more than a child's bathing suit, because those costumes carry connotations.

Hoping for a discussion as well. If our dwarven women can run around fighting to the death I'm sure they should also be fine to wear high heels and demon wings. As someone suggested, the Summer Nights Swimwear is pretty comparable and already implemented.
    ♡✧☆🐺🐺 ☆✧♡
    (=♡ ᆺ ♡=)

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

I'm just hoping for the Halloween Event. Anymore is asking for too much <3

Quote Originally Posted by CORK View Post
    It bothers me they said no to the succubus but we can have the summer nights swimwear lol
    Supposedly they were supposed to fix the summer nights swimwear, but they never did. ;/

Quote Originally Posted by anitabeer View Post
    They also have access to the summer night swimwear and the mummy costume which are both revealing.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast