+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ANY Server with Land in Airain Rock??

ANY Server with Land in Airain Rock??

I don't play the game anymore due to my strong dislike of the tradepack changes. That said...are there any servers (I really don't care about populated versus unpopulated) that have land available in Airain Rock?

Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by Trinique View Post
    I don't play the game anymore due to my strong dislike of the tradepack changes. That said...are there any servers (I really don't care about populated versus unpopulated) that have land available in Airain Rock?
    Right now, yes, there is land almost anywhere you'd want it on several servers. But since the legacy servers are all merging down to two on October 17th, that will surely be a temporary situation. See the FAQ for more information on that: http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...eedback-Thread
    Claw to earth, blood to water, fang to wind, heart to Tahyang.

Mulberry ~ <Archangels> ~ Conviction East
    Moonstone ~ <Odyssey> ~ Conviction West
    Snowberry ~ Cinnabar ~ <Sakura> ~ Conviction East

servers are merging again next month so any land you would get right now you will lose anyway. That said, right now there are plenty of empty places on most servers and they said that they will provide full kit houses for those that already have build them when merges happen so you may want to place down a house and build it somewhere just for that reason as full kits don't count toward 2 un-built plots limit which will help you potentially grab more land when land rush happens after the merge
    DeathLives - Old Timers Guild - Tahyang - Conviction West

+ Reply to Thread