+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Reseal and trade T4(7) Obsidian after Patch?

Unhappy Reseal and trade T4(7) Obsidian after Patch?

Title says it all, anyone knows?

edit: yes

I dont know officially of course, only the rumors I have heard and I have no idea what their sources are.

I heard that obsidian is being converted to hiram after the patch, so you wont be able to reseal/tier/regrade any obsidian and your only option is to convert in mirage. I really hope that ISNT the case because I have some boots I need to tier up and sell but with Trion you never know. I couldnt find any info about it in the translated KR notes either (if someone else has found it, please post it here since I must have missed it).

Hope someone with more solid info comes through and answers, or better yet....some staff from Trion!
    Charleene - East
    <The Power of Grayskull>

Carlee - West
    <Boobies>

Ceceelia - Retired Pirate (Back on East mainland)
    <The Power of Grayskull>
    <The Pirates Who Dont Do Anything>

as far as i understand it, the existing peaces you have you will be able to either keep and continue using without any penalty or convert them to a certain amount of hiram infusions, depending on the grade and tier of the item. You will no longer be able to upgrade existing obsidian peaces or create new ones
    DeathLives - Old Timers Guild - Tahyang - Conviction - Kadum West

If all you need is a transmuter to reseal it(haven't tested it but that's what I remember it needing), then you should still be able to reseal them fine even if you can't craft them anymore.

Really sucks that they're removing obsidian from the game, it was still the best choice for some classes.
    If only they would stop removing content from the game and focus on adding stuff instead, it would be so much nicer. All we get is either modified or replaced stuff.

you can still reseal and trade T7

+ Reply to Thread