+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Auction House - Can't list item due to character or account restrictions.

Question Auction House - Can't list item due to character or account restrictions.

Always: "Can't list item due to character or account restrictions."

So what are these restrictions.
    I have an Auction License.

You got to be level 15.

If you're not patron, but you have the auction license, you need to list by going to an auctioneer. You won't be able to just open the auction house and list items. Maybe that's what is going wrong?
    Mulberry ~ Snowberry ~ Kadum East
    Moonstone ~ Kadum West
    Fraxinus ~ Wynn West
    Cinnabar ~ Wynn East

Quote Originally Posted by Justaguy View Post
    You got to be level 15.
    before yes but now I could see that it was level 30

Smile Solved. And it was ridiculous as usuale, but silple.

This was a non-patron, secondary character, that I knew qualified in every way to use the Auction House. EXCEPT. . .

I never saw it explained anywhere that the Auction License works a little different with non-patron secondary characters than with primaries. So I just made sure the license was in my secondary character's bag, and thought all was well, except it wouldn't work. It was a simple matter of me having to right-click on that license so it could go "poof", disappear, and activate the use of the primary's auction license. (thought I'd already paid for that when I bought the first one)

Thanks to everyone who replied, and your info was correct. The problem was just a little different, and I guess simple enough to be overlooked.

+ Reply to Thread