+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: A Reminder Against Farming Honor & Leadership

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostdaze View Post
    Snoopcat does NOT kill his owned acc toon for leadership (exploiting 50 leadership daily )
    Snoopcat does NOT have his owned acc toons kill his owned acc red toon 5 times daily to get them 200 leadership rdy to vote.

Snoopcat plays the game and the leadership board legit without exploiting.......

None of the other players are exploiting with 34 owned acc just to cheat and gain advantage over other players on that leadership board AND if your gonna call anyone out at least have the decency to provide screenies, rather than trash them with no evidence.

Everyone see's Snoopcat working his acc's at events.

I have called no one out on forums, i have participated in a thread someone made, You say i focus on one player? ONLY ONE PLAYER DOES IT ON TW.
    Why would i mention other players if they are not exploiting with 34 owned acc's?
    be it 34 alt or 3 alt ppl are still doing it. I know guildmate who were doing it when there were 10000 gold reward at the end. I have been on multiple server and everyone is doing the same thing. Even old trion creator were doing like Jahlon and many others. I dont think will do nothing about this as the scope is biggest and damage is done what can you do about it. population is small and why the hell should they ban paid customer who paid for 34 account every month ?
    Been a month and my ticket have yet been resolve.
    My account was hacked and i lost everything
    141008-002654
    Never Solved but not happy
    10/08/2014

Quote Originally Posted by Deathdealer View Post
    be it 34 alt or 3 alt ppl are still doing it. I know guildmate who were doing it when there were 10000 gold reward at the end. I have been on multiple server and everyone is doing the same thing. Even old trion creator were doing like Jahlon and many others. I dont think will do nothing about this as the scope is biggest and damage is done what can you do about it. population is small and why the hell should they ban paid customer who paid for 34 account every month ?
    you are talking about voting, alts for voting. We are talking about exploiting, how those toons get their leadership.
    two very dif things entirely

Also those 34 acc toons are none patron, they not used for farming/labor. only used to thumb up and vote.

Quote Originally Posted by utopiah View Post
    https://archeagetools.com/news-annou...or-leadership/

The thread I intended to post this to is locked so linking here.

As noted in our "Exploits and You" thread, killing alts or other characters repeatedly to farm honor or leadership to gain an advantage is not allowed in ArcheAge.

The Real Question ? Will we see a change in 5.1 ?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3