+ Reply to Thread

Thread: UNFORGIVEN: barney Weinds

UNFORGIVEN: barney Weinds

So...Me see old AA take a beating...but it still good game.

You need numbers. Doing pvp and pve.

How get them back?

Many ways.

P2W is ok to an extent, but make in game gold harder and harder to kill traders in lot risk situations.

Many my old gang would come back if they saw reasons to come back, as mentioned before.

It is now the perfect re-entry, with the introduction of the Hiram equipment, when it has been seen as a benchmark of its own low gear. Currently one comes so relatively quickly back to the crowd. Everything else is then clarified in the game.

If, as a player, we also want to steer the game in one direction, a lot more players should appear in the forum and speak up. Because only a large crowd of players is powerful enough to steer a developer.

Es ist durch die Einführung der Hiram-Ausrüstung des jetzt der perfekte Wiedereinstieg, wenn man bisher als kritikpunkt seine eigene niedrige Ausrüstung gesehen hat. Aktuell kommt man so relativ schnell wieder zur Spielermasse aufgeschlossen. Alles andere klärt sich dann im Spiel.

Wenn wir zudem als Spieler das Spiel in eine Richtung lenken wollen, sollten hier mal wesentlich mehr Spieler im Forum erscheinen und sich zu Wort melden. Denn nur eine große Spielermasse ist mächtig genug einen Entwickler zu lenken.
    ArcheAge is the best sandbox game I know, but where in the world is the sandbox content, where players can help shape this beautiful world?
    Where is more choice in houses, farms and vehicles? Where can more areas be used to live in? Why can not we give our cities progress? Better walls, extensions to the port, more ship types and more vessels with a selection of optical designs. (eg another merchant ship, the optical looks a lot different)
    Give us players more individual participation options!

i used to play a lot - still looking for a game to replace this one 2 years ago quit still couldn't find better
    Aizen
    Dahuta-West

+ Reply to Thread