+ Reply to Thread

Thread: You really need to address spike dps

You really need to address spike dps

We've been calling for this for 6+ months and nothing happens.

Dissonance was balanced before it was changed (AoE skill damage debuff). It has been completely broken since. Being able to disable a shield is not balancable because crit chance can be buffed to basically 100% and not blocking means you got critted. Crit bonus can be buffed to basically 300% which means basically 1 shot kills.

Crit is completely broken. The only counter to crit is to switch to hiram armor for resilience(which still doesn't fix the problem). Erenor armor is worthless because it doesn't get resilience. I watched the livestream. This problem makes the changes you are making to Erenor completely irrelevant because Erenor armor means you get 1 shotted.

Ranged silence is broken. Allowing people to shut down all possible counters to their ranged attacks while they are able to disable shield (ensuring crits) is not balancable. You need to remove that or remove the ability to use attacks after silencing.

More and more people are running around on faceroll archer/bards that can disable your character and then burst you dead no matter who you are. This is not good pvp. It is faster kills than some fps games I've played without the requirement to aim.

I've been waiting for several major patches for pvp to get fixed from the terrible changes and it just keeps getting worse. PVP used to be skill based and now it is all about playing the latest broken build and 1 shotting everyone.

6 months? Try since launch. As soo as people started getting legendary weapons and just stun killing people the PVP has been complete and utter garbage. Like all things XL does, instead of fixing it they just make it worse. Why do they want every fight over in 2-3 hits while one person can't play? Who knows... probably it makes all that cash you sink in to the game to buy that abilily seem worth it.
    Epic Erenor Scepter - 856 Magic Att, 733 gimped DPS.
    Epic Erenor Katana - 815.3 DPS.
    Epic Erenor Bow - 693 DPS... worse than the gimped weapon even though it's a primary weapon.
    "Balance" . . . This doesn't even take in to account the 978.4 epic erenor nodachi, or 978 mAtt staff.

Crit by itself is meh. The boken thing is SC since it can reduce rediculous amounts of def plus make untargetible. Combine that with crit it's way broke. My 25k def becomes 7k when fighting ebonsongs/bladedancers. Against bladedancers at least they have to be in your face but ebonsongs can just dart around out of range of 98% of skills.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackEyedFerret View Post
    Crit by itself is meh. The boken thing is SC since it can reduce rediculous amounts of def plus make untargetible. Combine that with crit it's way broke. My 25k def becomes 7k when fighting ebonsongs/bladedancers. Against bladedancers at least they have to be in your face but ebonsongs can just dart around out of range of 98% of skills.
    I agree. Both of those are faceroll dps builds that require you to play very badly to lose vs a non-faceroll build.

+ Reply to Thread