+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: APEX Issue on EU Servers - RESOLVED!

1.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #1
    Director of Community Relations

APEX Issue on EU Servers - RESOLVED!

Hello all,

Over the past several days, we saw an uptick in the number of people who said they had issues using APEX they recently purchased. CS had been unable to assist these players because no information existed in the logs.

We immediately set engineers to look into the issue, because we knew it only affected EU customers, and that there MUST be a way to track it. HUZZAH, the issue was found, fixed and everyone affected should get Credits as expected by tomorrow.
    This will require manual grants from CS, so please be patient as we roll these out.

Thank you to those who posted their issues to the forums here, it was very helpful in tracking this down!
    Brasse

hi there
    i used yesturday 04:10:2018 2 apex and i didnt got the credits on mi account
    pls check mi account in game name is Rockyr NA servers i got 1 from action house and 1 from a frend check the mails pls
    thanks

hi i posted 6 days ago that i didnt get mi credits from 2 apex no1 is reponding i didnt got mi credits is any1 checking that ?

NOT SOLVEd

its not solved at all

Angry Stammspieler

Hallo,
    mein Stammspieler ist nun abgelaufen da sie ja nicht antworten auf meine Anfrage,Stammspieler wurde bezahlt sehen sie nach unter Transaktionen: #533796596 2018-11-12 ArcheAge Digitaler Kauf 1 Monat Stammspieler-Abo.Sollte ich durch ihre Schuld meine Häuser verlieren sehe ich mich gezwungen rechtliche Schritte gegen sie einzuleiten.So geht es nicht weiter, das sie überhaupt nicht reagieren und ihre Member einfach dumm sterben lassen.

Hey Domii!

ich habe genau das gleiche Problem!

Hi,
    Im having issues giving you my money (lol)
    I tried to purchase credits and it says my paypal address is different from the country in Glyph...
    Do you want my money or not?
    When i buy in amazon.uk/com/es/fr/de or ebay.com/uk etc etc you get the point dont ask me if my country blablabla
    Either you want the money and give me the credits or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelda View Post

It's normal, just put the same country of your paypal in your glyph..?

Quote Originally Posted by eliea View Post
    It's normal, just put the same country of your paypal in your glyph..?
    cant for some reason.

Brasse i made a ticket request if its possible to change my country to Portugal in my Glyph account settings

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast