+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: APEX Issue on EU Servers - RESOLVED!

Quote Originally Posted by Anselmo View Post
    Brasse i made a ticket request if its possible to change my country to Portugal in my Glyph account settings
    1st of all Brasse doesnt work here anymore.

Looks like youre on of the people that bought a AA account and cant use his paypal now cuz wrong country , better hide yourself before ban.

Quote Originally Posted by lllllllll View Post
    1st of all Brasse doesnt work here anymore.

Looks like youre on of the people that bought a AA account and cant use his paypal now cuz wrong country , better hide yourself before ban.
    Dude are you insane?
    Im an 150$ alpha founder Key winner, i could talk to you about Archeage for months and their issues.
    Im just going to let you know this since you dont know much about archeage... In the begining there were streamers like Mr. Cohhcarnage and Mr. Bikeman that played and did giveaways Alpha codes and i was 1 of those lucky ones that got one of those keys.
    Also we could edit our country without any issue... Now i actually wanted to buy some credits/apex (ikr weird) However since trino left i "have faith" in Gamigo and so i wouldnt mind giving them 20$ for some credits. Since i spend alot more in fortnite and why not give this new company a chance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelda View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Anselmo View Post
    Hi,
    Im having issues giving you my money (lol)
    I tried to purchase credits and it says my paypal address is different from the country in Glyph...
    Do you want my money or not?
    When i buy in amazon.uk/com/es/fr/de or ebay.com/uk etc etc you get the point dont ask me if my country blablabla
    Either you want the money and give me the credits or not.
    I had the same problem. Just use Rixty pay and take paypal from rixty pay. Problem solved

guys/girls WARNING on page to buy Credits it says get 7150 for 15.49p but it gives you only half the amount. it is a mistake by AA but now i am forced to do a tictey to resolve this get the credits owed to me. i took screenshot to show picture offer 7150 credits for my money to prove AA mistake but just letting you all know as you will be forced to do a ticket like i have to get what you paid for. tickets take a life time well do each time i had to do one so getting stressed out cos AA mistake

over 4 hours now still not done the ticket, so annoying

What's this manastorm ticket they wrote in forums for the mount can't see it anywhere and doest say how to get it

wow rly nice manastorm ticket 5000credits o,O in other words pay if you want extra mount .

Don't hurt yourselves counting the hours of Support silence. My ticket on this issue has been open and ignored since 7th November.
    They simply don't give a ♥♥♥♥.

The problem still continues, I used 2 APEX, and received the credits of only 1 APEX.
    ılı.lıllılı.ıllı..ılı.lıllılı.ıllıılı.lıllılı.ıllı ..ılı.lıllılı.ıllıılı.lıllılı.ıllı..ılı.lıllılı.ıl lıılı.lıllılı.ıllı..ılı.lıllılı.ıllıılı.lıllılı.ıl lı..ılı.lıllılı.ıllıılı.lıllılı.ıllı..ılı.lıllılı. ıllı

┴┬┴┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┴┬┴┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┴┬┴┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┴┬┴┴┬┴┬┴ ┬┴┬┴┬┴┴┬┴┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┴┬┴┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴
    CHAOSHERO🌍
    ┴┬┴┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┴┬┴┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┴┬┴┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┴┬┴┴┬┴┬┴ ┬┴┬┴┬┴┴┬┴┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┴┬┴┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴

【ツ】Sons of Valhalla

This is a very serious problem, because the lands need to be paid with taxes, they will fall, and they need patron to pay the fees, this includes alts, please, it is a serious problem, while you solve this problem, by the less put 7 days of patron on the accounts, to avoid that the earth falls and avoids a bigger problem still!
    ılı.lıllılı.ıllı..ılı.lıllılı.ıllıılı.lıllılı.ıllı ..ılı.lıllılı.ıllıılı.lıllılı.ıllı..ılı.lıllılı.ıl lıılı.lıllılı.ıllı..ılı.lıllılı.ıllıılı.lıllılı.ıl lı..ılı.lıllılı.ıllıılı.lıllılı.ıllı..ılı.lıllılı. ıllı

CHAOSHERO🌍

【ツ】Sons of Valhalla

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast