+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: CC is out of control. Please fix

Nice pose!
    <Disaster>

Legacy Mercenaries

Enla <3

Quote Originally Posted by Yrgna View Post
    Welcome to the DISASTER private server. Enjoy your stay. Where we always win... especially when you are so mad that you cry about how badly we are beating you on the forums.

You realize that the forums at this point are just a bunch of DISASTER alts that talk to / argue with each other to make everyone else look like idiots and then screenshot / record / make stupid meme videos about them to further the propaganda / humiliation train right?

Thanks for the input on this pressing subject I'm sure our Public relations officer will get back to you concerning your frustrations soon.

In the meantime feel free to visit our website at www..... oh wait....
    LOL... ok.

So disabling someone's character for the better part of 15 minutes while frantically chugging mana pots and still failing to kill them with drop damage cheese is winning? That would be like claiming surviving is winning. Obviously, neither of us could kill each other. We both lost 15 minutes of our time for a really boring fight. He says he was bored... He could consider playing a class that isn't boring (Suggestion).

As for Disaster...

Just last week 2 disaster ambushed me while I was farming. I tanked them for about 5-10 minutes and called Warden over. By the time he got there it was 3 Disaster cause apparently 2 wasn't enough. We (a tank and a raid support with no attacks) killed 2. The 3rd escaped.

Another fight Warden Rez and I wiped 4 Disaster. Disaster brought a bunch more and eventually swarmed us down and talked a bunch of trash.

Another time Kiddo was visiting our server and said he wanted to run cargo during primetime for the excitement. We got ambushed by a TON of disaster. We killed serveral and turned in all the cargo. Later on he tried it again and lost 2 ship loads. Win some lose some.

I realize disaster pushes propaganda to try to recruit a zerg because their tactics require a numbers advantage but it has been a long time since Disaster dominated Archeage. Destroying KGB was the last notable thing I've seen. I assume a lot of the core members moved on. Time is short. Soon we will see if you guys really are going to flee to another server before merge. I think you will flee while declaring victory.

Enjoy your memes and I'll keep laughing. You won't impress me till you're fighting an even fight and winning which is something that used to happen.

Don't forget all the time they spent hiding from TCF. Best hiding I've ever seen.

Op of this thread just doesn't get it. Sure he can CC you but he also can't kill you. Its like maybe the skills are balanced. Alot of CC is canceled by damage IE Sleep. You can never be CC'd 24/7 there will eventually be a window where you can take action.They have vastly improved CC compared to older versions of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Ollolol View Post
    LOL... ok.

So disabling someone's character for the better part of 15 minutes while frantically chugging mana pots and still failing to kill them with drop damage cheese is winning? That would be like claiming surviving is winning. Obviously, neither of us could kill each other. We both lost 15 minutes of our time for a really boring fight. He says he was bored... He could consider playing a class that isn't boring (Suggestion).

As for Disaster...

Just last week 2 disaster ambushed me while I was farming. I tanked them for about 5-10 minutes and called Warden over. By the time he got there it was 3 Disaster cause apparently 2 wasn't enough. We (a tank and a raid support with no attacks) killed 2. The 3rd escaped.

Another fight Warden Rez and I wiped 4 Disaster. Disaster brought a bunch more and eventually swarmed us down and talked a bunch of trash.

Another time Kiddo was visiting our server and said he wanted to run cargo during primetime for the excitement. We got ambushed by a TON of disaster. We killed serveral and turned in all the cargo. Later on he tried it again and lost 2 ship loads. Win some lose some.

I realize disaster pushes propaganda to try to recruit a zerg because their tactics require a numbers advantage but it has been a long time since Disaster dominated Archeage. Destroying KGB was the last notable thing I've seen. I assume a lot of the core members moved on. Time is short. Soon we will see if you guys really are going to flee to another server before merge. I think you will flee while declaring victory.

Enjoy your memes and I'll keep laughing. You won't impress me till you're fighting an even fight and winning which is something that used to happen.
    I would not say these last few post you made was you laughing, more like crying and complaining that someone that built for the purpose of CCing and not dying was able to... CC... and not die.

Disaster is already proven we are World Champs, you do realize that ring we keep linking is proof that not only did we fight even numbered and win, but the people we fought accused us of cheating, eventhough we weren’t cheating. Regardless we changed rosters to appease the cry babies (kinda like how you are crying now), and then procceded to win anyways.

Oh, and when we were announced the winner, Trion told everyone that we were right (which we always are). So enjoy your stay on the Disaster private server!
    Hazzmatt - Class: Soothsayer <-- Dead Class
    <AA Conservation Society>

If DISASTER were really world champs they would have a cool sponsor

LOL... ok.

As for Disaster...

Trollfood

Don't hyperventilate patsy... Take a big gulp of air from your inhaler and just enjoy only being ccd by one guy for the little time you have left. Don't think about whats about to happen... Don't try to remember the past of what happened last time... Don't think about how impossible it was to do anything.

of all the "accomplishments" of ours you deem "worthy of praise" you choose the KGB fight? You mean the 15 min fight nui camping 30 of them with 20 of us and then their whole nation transfered the next morning... they didn't last 24 hours before abandoning their nation. You think that was our most noteable fight? Ill laugh at barcode/nacl/tcf/fc/rm/pokemon/gb and any other people we stomped into the dirt for not being the best.... but lets be honest KGB took the cake...

we have been outnumbered / fighting on other peoples home server since the beginning of time... its a testament to how good we really are that you feel like you are getting zerged by a few DISASTER players

Ignorance is bliss....
    < DISASTER WORLD CHAMPS >

Quote Originally Posted by Yrgna View Post
    Don't hyperventilate patsy... Take a big gulp of air from your inhaler and just enjoy only being ccd by one guy for the little time you have left. Don't think about whats about to happen... Don't try to remember the past of what happened last time... Don't think about how impossible it was to do anything.

of all the "accomplishments" of ours you deem "worthy of praise" you choose the KGB fight? You mean the 15 min fight nui camping 30 of them with 20 of us and then their whole nation transfered the next morning... they didn't last 24 hours before abandoning their nation. You think that was our most noteable fight? Ill laugh at barcode/nacl/tcf/fc/rm/pokemon/gb and any other people we stomped into the dirt for not being the best.... but lets be honest KGB took the cake...

we have been outnumbered / fighting on other peoples home server since the beginning of time... its a testament to how good we really are that you feel like you are getting zerged by a few DISASTER players

Ignorance is bliss....
    I don't server transfer all over the places but I'll just take your word for it. In that case... what happened?

I don't server transfer all over the places but I'll just take your word for it. In that case... what happened?
    i just told you... we fought them one time at a nui in nuimari or heedmar or some ♥♥♥♥ and they were all xfered the next morning... it was the least interesting fight we have had
    < DISASTER WORLD CHAMPS >

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast