+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11

Thread: CC is out of control. Please fix

There is another way to quickly farm a hiram armor set, on average it requires 85k exp for 1 armor piece from 0% grand T1 to 100% Divine T2 (100% not 0% ), which is more than 4 pieces of T3 obsidian, you can farm gold instead of hiram infusion if you can do that more efficiently, then buy the obsidian and feed it to your hiram.
    I know this is not a permanent solution, just a head up so whoever wanna build up a hiram set and having decent daily gold income may want to take advantage of this method.
    Assuming after 5.0 obsidian gear go up in price, let's say 4000g / piece so it will cost around 18000g for 1 piece of hiram from 0% grand T1 to MAXED divine T2, which isnt too bad.

Also I didnt account for the bonus synthesis exp proc

Quote Originally Posted by Xhisors View Post
    It is good place to be to start being able to survive against players with 8k+

I just wish it was more appealing for new players. I find it distasteful to try and spread misinformation that full divine T2 can be achieved in a few weekends of casual play. Which just isn't true, its not a bad thing per-say. Just an interesting decision by XL for gear progression.

XL has to make the gear grind long though so people want buy Hiram pots in the cash shop.
    I wish Hiram were a compliment to the game's class system. Cut down on the grind time and let people build multiple sets to try multiple class combinations. Wishful thinking, I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Xhisors View Post
    Edit: I still want to see that video Tinukeda spoke of - I did some searching but couldn't find it.
    Here ya go:
    Quote Originally Posted by Felinae View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyVHytXpNVM&t There you go my man

PS: I am a terrible melee literally practiced the class for 20min before making the video. I am sure as a melee main you can do better

Tried other melee classes as well, I think BD is the best for AVERAGE gear, like those I used in the video xd xd xd xd xd xd xd
    Quote Originally Posted by saltminer View Post
    Can't find the other video, but I could've sworn the guy's 'minimum gear' included eternal costume/underwear.
    Ah, that's possible. But it sounds like melee is off-spec for him, so the stats there could be irrelevant.
    Edit: NOPE, no costume or undies

What I'm wondering now is how the hell is his melee attack over 1k with that weapon? That's more than my legendary t4 mistsong weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by SamKook View Post
    What I'm wondering now is how the hell is his melee attack over 1k with that weapon? That's more than my legendary t4 mistsong weapon.
    1 word: Frenzy

Isn't there supposed to be a cooldown on that at some point, it never stops for the whole video. (Edit: played around with it on the PTS and I get how it works now, that's insanely OP)

BTW, his other video uploaded as a mage is the video with eternal costume and undies.

Quote Originally Posted by SamKook View Post
    Isn't there supposed to be a cooldown on that at some point, it never stops for the whole video. (Edit: played around with it on the PTS and I get how it works now, that's insanely OP)

BTW, his other video uploaded as a mage is the video with eternal costume and undies.
    Read the tooltip for details. Getting hit adds time to your dmg stacks. Killing adds duration to frenzy.

There are other ways to buff attack but frenzy is easiest.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11