+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Account Bound Items

Account Bound Items

Make stuff like vehicles, gliders, mounts and ships tradeable between characters on one account. Not tradeable in general just for accounts.
    And I'm talking about stuff you pay for with loyality and credits.

Its kinda ♥♥♥♥ty when you created a new character NOT AN ALT!! and you like playing on that one better but have all the cool stuff on the old one.

Quote Originally Posted by Julay View Post
    Make stuff like vehicles, gliders, mounts and ships tradeable between characters on one account. Not tradeable in general just for accounts.
    And I'm talking about stuff you pay for with loyality and credits.

Its kinda ♥♥♥♥ty when you created a new character NOT AN ALT!! and you like playing on that one better but have all the cool stuff on the old one.
    Yeah. I hardly consider another character on the same account and region as an alt. You share credits, labor and property, so it doesn't seem anything more than a cash grab to not allow transfer of some items within the account.

I have a Firran I was playing during the 2nd anniversary but no longer do. She has my Tamed Seabug mount that I'd like transferred over, but it can't be done. My dwarf has the B200 and Human has the timber, pegasus, multiple rare gliders, and a rare school set; all on the same account, but there's no way to consolidate it all to one character. If I grind out a Hiram set, then a new race debuts, There's no way I'll do that much grind again to play on the new character.

As it stands, I'd like to make a Warborn and have all of the stuff I've bought and earned on the NEW race that wasn't around when the initial grinding occurred. Thousands of hours into the new one hardly seems worth it. Might as well just join a "Fresh Start" server.

+ Reply to Thread